2. Labcanary

VIC 24" rims, x2

Are the Polygon hubs QR?
  3. Labcanary

ACT 26 Tyres including Tan Wall Minions

No worries! Thanks, they are probably a bit wide for the rims I run :(
  4. Labcanary

VIC 24" rims, x2

Thanks @silentbutdeadly! I may be collecting something on Wednesday, but if it falls through I'll be in touch!
  5. Labcanary

VIC 24" rims, x2

Item: 24" rims x2 Location: Ballarat, Vic. Happy to pay for shipping Item Condition: good use-able condition Reason for wanting: kid's bike Price and price conditions: up to $100 for a pair would be ace. Extra Info: 32 hole, disc specific preferred but not essential. Nothing too burly as kiddo...
  6. Labcanary

Blind rider saying hi

I have no idea, sorry. Someone over in the Vintage thread would be more knowledgeable about it. https://rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-vintage-mountain-bike-thread.138808
  7. Labcanary

WTB: 20" kids MTB rear wheel disc capable

The rim appears to be drilled slightly offset. I'm certain I got it from eBay. Dt Swiss 370 QR 6 bolt hub. I don't have any appropriately sized spokes, sorry. A rudimentary measure puts the erd at around 384. But don't take my word for it! Prowheelbuilder says this for spoke lengths needed...
  8. Labcanary

Blind rider saying hi

I'm not sure if this is a good price or not, thought it might interest you though: https://www.facebook.com/groups/785544348170979/permalink/7522050004520346/?sale_post_id=7522050004520346
  9. Labcanary

WTB: 20" kids MTB rear wheel disc capable

Hey Jez, I might have all the bits needed to build a 20" disc wheel - if you're interested in doing that? I was going to do the same for my son's old 20" but ended up just running mech disc front and v-brake rear instead. I should have a new rim, old 135mm QR hub (8-10sp cassette compatible) and...
  10. Labcanary

How many bikes is too many ?

Same here. The whole family rides, so our fleet changes a little depending on space and how fast the kids grow. We've got about 9 bikes between us that get used most often. I still have 2 bikes a friends left here 2...3...years ago. It's starting to feel like "Possession is nine-tenths of...
  11. Labcanary

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Luckily the door was fine. I'll let it know you were concerned. Be thankful you weren't there, you'd have smacked your knees.
  12. Labcanary

Saturday: Rode it and had a minor ungraceful slip on a greasy clay trail. Sunday: drove shuttles for kiddo who is riding mini Muddies in a few weeks. Rode again and this time had an ungraceful stack on loose gravel. That one hurt a bit more but still nothing too bad. Possible fuck wit...
  13. Labcanary

The predator cloaking device glitched (remove people). Their legs are still under the table. Interesting observation about the difference in the motors. Are they both torque sensor type?
  14. Labcanary

Product Review Pro E4 brakes

Yep! I ended up ditching my Shim-e4 experiment and reinstated them to stock e4 setup to put on my hardtail. The hardtail has been my bike of choice for the last few months and the brakes have been in use around 2 times a week since maybe January. They still work well. We've had mostly dusty...
  15. Labcanary

Sold Sold.

The clamp hack looks ace!
  16. Labcanary

Merry Easter to one and to all!

The Easter bunny met with foul play near my house...
  17. Labcanary

Little Things You Hate

I fucking hate hives. When I get hives they cover my entire body. Sometimes I get angioedema too, that shit hurts. My trigger is weakened immune system, so if I catch a cold I can expect 5-9 days of itchy hell on top of it. The only thing that kind of helps is taking 4 antihistamines a day and...
  18. Labcanary

Chain breaker tool, which one?

I had a really cheap chain breaker that came in a bike tools kit. It was awesome. I loaned it to a friend who then lost it... Since then I've gone through a few chain breakers. Not because they get destroyed, but because some of them have shit handles in the quest for smaller and lighter tools...
  19. Labcanary

VIC FOUND Handlebars, 31.8mm clamp dia, ~760mm wide, 20-30mm rise

On second thoughts, I'm not that unrefined either...
  20. Labcanary

VIC FOUND Handlebars, 31.8mm clamp dia, ~760mm wide, 20-30mm rise

Hey Poods, yeah, I'm still after a set thanks. I gave the set from Nathan to my friend and she's happy with those. I'll send you a PM. This old bird is not that refined.