Search results

1. Beaker74

Found

Item: 26" dual suspension frame, with rear shock. I'm after something like a Trance or a Stumpy. Nothing too boutique, but will consider most things. Location: I'm on the Sunshine Coast. Happy to pay for shipping. Condition: Doesn't have to be showroom condition, but straight and rideable would...
  2. Beaker74

Sold Hope Pro 4 XD driver SOLD

Item: Hope Pro 4 XD driver Location: The Sunshine Coast Item condition: Excellent Reason for sale: No Sram cassettes Price: $100 shipped Extra info: As new, probably done less than 100km.
  3. Beaker74

Sold 2008 Rockshox Revelations, 26" SOLD

Item: Rockshox Revelations Dual Air, to suit 26" wheels. PM brakes, 20mm Maxle, straight steerer, approx 200mm long. Location: The Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Good, brand new lowers and Maxle. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Price and conditions: $350 Extra info: Can include an extra...
  4. Beaker74

Sold SOLD

Gone in the bin.
  5. Beaker74

Sold Fox Rampage Pro fullface helmet, SOLD

Item: Fox Rampage Pro Carbon, with MIPS, size Large Location: The Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Brand new, never used Reason for selling: Not pretty enough to need a fullface lid Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Helmet has never been worn, comes with a carry bag. Pictures: Attached...
  6. Beaker74

Sold 29" wheelset, Easton Arc to Hope Pro 4 SOLD

Item: 29" Easton Arc 35 to Hope Pro 4 hubs. Non-boost hubs fitted with boost adapters. Location: The Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: No longer used Price and price conditions: $450 Extra Info: Will come with the non-boost endcaps, both XD and HG driver, tubeless...
  7. Beaker74

QLD Wanted, various bits on the Sunshine Coast

I'm after a few bits to complete my hardtail build. Item: Brake levers for cable operated disc brakes, Condition: Working, Price: Less than new. Item: Seatpost shim, 30.0 to 27.2, to fit an old Kona Condition: It's a shim, how bad could it be? Price: Less than new. Item: 27.2 dropper post...
  8. Beaker74

QLD Sold

Item: 2018 Lyrik RC2, to suit 29" wheels, 180mm travel, 15x110mm hub spacing, 200mm steerer, 51mm offset. Location: The Sunshine Coast, QLD Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and conditions: $800 + shipping Extra info: Red ones are faster Pics: Yes, more...
  9. Beaker74

QLD 26" front wheel, 20x110

Wanted: As per title, 26 inch front wheel, with 20x110 front hub. Condition: Good, I'm happy to replace bearings or true wheel/fix spokes if needed. Location: I'm in QLD, but if you are happy to ship, I'm happy to pay. Price: Cheaper than new. Extra info: Can send a 26" 15x100 front wheel your...
  10. Beaker74

QLD Found WTB: Unicorn (straight steerer forks)

Item: 26" straight steerer forks. 650B would be an acceptable substitute. Just needs a straight steerer. Prefer 15mm axle although QR will work. Long steerer needed - at least 200mm. Travel 120mm or so - not a deal breaker. Condition: Decent, cosmetic scratches ok. Location: I'm in QLD, if...
  11. Beaker74

Sold Sold Fox 29, 120mm, 15x100, FIT 4

Item: 120mm Fox Factory 34 forks, to suit 29 inch wheels, 186mm steerer, FIT 4 damper, Kashima coated stanchions Location: Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Very good, no leaks, stanchions perfect condition Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $450 shipped Extra Info...
  12. Beaker74

Sold Sold

Item: 2014 Specialized Enduro, 29", Large frame. Location: North Brisbane Item condition: Good, with the usual scratches and scrapes, Reason for selling: Pole Price and conditions: $1800, negotiable Extra info: Spare derailleur hanger and factory chain device thingy included...
  13. Beaker74

Sold SOLD

Item: 160mm Rockshox Lyrik, to suit 29 inch wheels, 15x100 hub spacing Location: Sunshine Coast Item condition: Brand new, never fitted to a bike, uncut steerer. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Price and conditions: $750. Extra info: Pictures: See attached, extra available on request.
  14. Beaker74

Difference between WolfCage and Goatlink.

As per the thread title, how do the WolfCage and Goatlink differ? They are both designed to increase derailleur capacity, but by slightly different methods. Why would you choose one over the other? I'm looking at getting a Sunrace 11-50 cassette to use with my XT GS mech, which of the above...
  15. Beaker74

KS barrel nut

I am chasing the barrel nut thingy that goes at the post actuator on a KS Lev Integra. One similar to this, http://www.artscyclery.com/Kind_Shock_Lev_Barrel_Cable_Clamp_Each/descpage-KSLEVCBC.html I've just had my post retro fitted with the new actuator mechanism and forgot about needing one...
  16. Beaker74

QLD SOLD: Avanti KISS 29er XL

Selling my single speed, doesn't get used enough, and I am running out of room in my garage. Not willing to sell any components separately just yet, unless you want the frame and running gear, and I'll keep the wheels. It is great fun to ride, surprisingly compliant, especially with the wide...
  17. Beaker74

27.2 dropper

What are the options for a 27.2 dropper post? Would like an underseat lever so I can switch it been bikes. Thomson seems to be the only one that I can find. Do KS do an underseat lever model? Do I have to roll Moorey for his. :behindsofa:
  18. Beaker74

Greetings from Townsville

Hello all, Just getting back into mountain biking after a few years away. Presently riding a 2005 Specialized XC Comp, but looking to upgrade. I don't ride anything to adventurous, just the local trails up here in Townsville. David