Search results

1. J

Brakes! what a nightmare!

my avid 9s are fucking terrible. can never get them working perfectly, theres always a problem. shimano is the next stop.
  2. J

Shops in melbourne that stock Giro Full Face helmets

are there any shops in melbourne that stock giro helmets? im trying to find a 2014 cipher to size up but im struggling to find an LBS that has any. thanks.
  3. J

Croydon Hills dirt jumps

was told to delete the thread until they are finished. please delete
  4. J

Good dj bikes

thats actually a really nice looking bike! not a fan of the brake cable on the top tube though.
  5. J

first play with the new go pro @ Lysterfield

your pretty quick! that was sick! unrelated question, but what top cap is that? thanks!
  6. J

WhiteWall DJ tyres

ive seen a few maxxis whitewall (dth?)`s around but i cant find them anywhere on the web. is anyone selling them or know where to buy them?
  7. J

Topless models for Total Rush shop re-launch?!?!

picked up my new bike from total rush today, unfortunately didnt get a free topless chick :sad:
  8. J

Topless models for Total Rush shop re-launch?!?!

i just bought a p.slope off them ahah!
  9. J

Ivanhoe dirt jumps need few seconds of your time

i keep my trails on my own land locked, its just off a main creek and bush walkers/daily commuters walk through there and i put chains across just to be safe.
  10. J

VIC 30.9 mm Pivotal seat post

yeah i found them, but if anyone was selling one on here it would save so much time instead of shipping costs etc..
  11. J

nah i meant pivotal.
  12. J

i am wanting to buy a 30.9 pivotal seat post, preferably in black or red. thanks.
  13. J

bit of play in rear wheel

i have my wheels tighter than a virgin on her wedding night. thats only because i have had so many buckled wheels from loose spokes, axles etc.
  14. J

How many pushy's ya got?

1x hardtail dirtjumper 1x slopestyle bike 1x DH bike 2x 2012 yz250f i am soon to buy an xc bike but i dont know if ill like it :help:
  15. J

Transition Bottlerocket

ah luke, this is such a sweet bike!
  16. J

Finished! On-One Inbred

what tyres are they?
  17. J

VIC looking for a good LBS

spider bikes is my local, they are really expensive, but they are a good shop.
  18. J

VIC looking for a good LBS

total rush in richmond is pretty good. just bought a p.slope from there and they were all friendly and stocked pretty good bikes and parts.
  19. J

Specialized P.Slope weight?

what are the components like? like the hub, brakes etc.
  20. J

New Zealand MTB Trip

i am going on a trip around new zealand with some mates next year, and i have been doing some research about some downhill trails and dirt jumps around NZ, but i am not entirely sure whats good and what isn't. is there anyone out there that knows any good jumps and trails to go to for a few...