Search results

1. J

Shops in melbourne that stock Giro Full Face helmets

are there any shops in melbourne that stock giro helmets? im trying to find a 2014 cipher to size up but im struggling to find an LBS that has any. thanks.
  2. J

Croydon Hills dirt jumps

was told to delete the thread until they are finished. please delete
  3. J

WhiteWall DJ tyres

ive seen a few maxxis whitewall (dth?)`s around but i cant find them anywhere on the web. is anyone selling them or know where to buy them?
  4. J

VIC 30.9 mm Pivotal seat post

i am wanting to buy a 30.9 pivotal seat post, preferably in black or red. thanks.
  5. J

New Zealand MTB Trip

i am going on a trip around new zealand with some mates next year, and i have been doing some research about some downhill trails and dirt jumps around NZ, but i am not entirely sure whats good and what isn't. is there anyone out there that knows any good jumps and trails to go to for a few...
  6. J

Specialized P.Slope weight?

i can find the p.slope weight anywhere! does anyone know how much they weigh? and if anyone is selling one, PM me, thanks.
  7. J

This keeps happening whenever i try to go on rotorburn?

is there a bug? or is it under maintenance?
  8. J

Reliable single speed hubs.

i need a good rear hub, but i dont want to be selling a left kidney for chris king type ones. im wanting a fairly cheap, but good hubs for dirt jumping.
  9. J

sr suntour duro rebound dial fallen out

i have sr duros, but in the last week or so, i have been having some serious problems with them, but the major problem is that the rebound dial under the forks have been coming out! and the forks were serviced yesterday and it fell out again today. does anyone know how to fix this? i can attach...
  10. J

how to fix headshake?

i took my dirt jumper apart for some cleaning, but then i put it back together but i have headshake! how to get rid of it ?
  11. J

2010 Giant Glory 00

rides like a charm
  12. J

What are these wheels?

ive looked everywhere but i cant find what they are!
  13. J

[suss]

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-region/bicycles/giant-mountain-bike-/1024009899 weird... not really sure where to put this, but it could be stolen?
  14. J

Good Full Face Helmets

i need a full face! but i dont want to be spending over 400, I'm thinking of buying a tld d3. but not really sure what is good and durable
  15. J

Post your custom modifications to your bike!

post some DIY mods on your bike!
  16. J

Croydon hills FOREST Dirt Jumps

me and a mate started building some jumps in the forest next to the croydon hills jumps. and we need some people to help dig! so if your near there and you're sick of the dirt jumps come help build some in the trees! we will be there most the time
  17. J

VIC some good dirt jump and downhill trail ideas?

i have a little forest just near my mates house, and we want to build some sick jumps there, but i need ideas for some jumps and shit
  18. J

good downhill trails in victoria?

im new to downhill, and i want to find some good downhill parks/trails in victoria?