Search results

1. S

How long is your charger damper 2 lasting?

I have approximately 50hrs riding on my 150mm Rockshox Pike 2018 so thought i would do a lower service. I have also been experiencing deminishing performance. This is on an Sb5 riding mainly trail and not much enduro. Much to my disgust the charger was completly aerated. This damper is...
  2. S

WTB bike carry Bag/travel bag

Item: Bike carry bag Location: South Coast NSW. Can collect from Sydney Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: a couple of hunge Extra*Info: Needs to fit a Medium to Large dual sus MTB inside with wheels. Happy to pay postage for the right bag. Surely there are some of these collecting dust?
  3. S

Some flowy trails through the national park.

Some nice flowy trails through the national park. A couple of my regular drop offs as well. Any hints and tips to make it less boring are taken on board. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wpZf13e0Q Cheers www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wpZf13e0Q
  4. S

WTB AngleSet HeadSet

Item: Adjustable angle Headset. Tapered steerer. I currently have 66.5° and i am chasing up to 2° slacker. Location:Sydney NSW and willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Less then RRP Extra Info: Cane Creek, Works or any others that may be around. Colour doesn't really matter. I...
  5. S

Recommend a Stromlo loop.

Hey all. Im heading to Stromlo on Tuesday. I'm reasonably fit and ride a 160mm dual. My mate however, is getting old and a little unfit riding a 160mm travel bike. We love the downhill equally and i think we have one good loop in us. Which of the loops do you guys recommend for us? Im...
  6. S

Sram XO1 not shifting into 11th???

Hey guys just chasing anyone that has had these problems. Bike is a 2014 Merida 160. 1 x 11. It did this at 6 months old. I tried everything, new cable inner outer, hanger alignment, limit and b srews. Ended up taking it to the lbs and they tried it all again and it got warrantied. They...
  7. S

rockshox pike charger damper service intervals.

So i decided to give my dual position rct3 pikes a lower leg service. They are almost 1 year old ridden about 1 to 2 times per week. They have always bottomed on a particular 4 foot drop to flat. Im running quite high pressure and get about 20%sag. Very plush though. I did some research on...