Search results

1. H

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

That's in the freezer next to his 'beer' collection.
  2. H

Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

God knows what would cut it for me. Actually showing up would be a start. An end to childhood disease would be great. A universally translated manual with no room for interpretation. Some miracles to show they're not a con artist. Maybe some dinosaurs. I can make all sorts of extraordinary...
  3. H

Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

Circular reasoning is not proof. I don't want a sign, I want it to make itself present. 2,000 year old books and stories don't cut it for me, but God already knows that.
  4. H

Only for one day, had a kip, then went back upstairs. Who's to say he didn't fake the whole pain and resurrection thing as a bit of cunning marketing?
  5. H

You can't prove God doesn't exist. It's incumbent on the person making extraordinary claims to provide the proof. Proof required. Proof required. Narcissism again.. Well yes because all things are possible apparently. God apparently exists outside of time so why wouldn't it have control...
  6. H

Second drawer down, under the microwave.
  7. H

And it begs the question of why punish Adam and Eve if they had either a: no free will or b: no knowledge of right and wrong. And if God created the rules then it would have known the eventual outcome. The Jeebus comes along to sacrifice himself to himself to satisfy some rule he created in...
  8. H

Reminds me of the absurdity of Adam and Eve and the apple.
  9. H

Science doesn't presume to judge and condemn us to an eternity of torture for our 'choices'.
  10. H

Yes because the concept lacks any compassion, it seems way too excessive a punishment. Almost as though it was devised by a being that enjoys watching others suffer. Or mortal beings that wanted to scare the shit out of the plebs.
  11. H

Sorry but blah blah blah. We were created knowing we would err and then we were condemned to death by drowning rather than helping people through and understanding how to be good to each other. Or you know, editing the human condition to be kind by default. God comes across as a bit of a...
  12. H

Fudge I thought that was for me. Fuck I'm tired. Apologies.