Search results

1. S

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

The "in stock" items are ready to be picked up.... 16 days later!?!
  2. S

Ordered from Cycles Galleria on 1 June for click and collect. Items were listed as in stock, but still have not turned up.
  3. S

The You Yangs Thread

Is Travs Diamond a one way or a two way trail? Yesterday arvo as we were entering one of the small rock chutes we were met by some ebikers attempting to ride up it. We gave them a serve. They said it was a two way trail. We gave them more of a serve and rode off. So it got me thinking.... is...
  4. S

Newly Released Bikes General

Nah... been here since the farkin days. One in one out policy these days, as the shed already has bikes that don't get used enough.
  5. S

I have a 170/160mm Enduro bike and on odd occasions I'll ride it at Lysterfield (usually due to limited time and fitting in a ride around a young family). It's a bit unfair to hate on someone for getting out for a ride. They're out riding right? However I will join you in being upset, but on...
  6. S

AM When you know you have an addiction - My Waltly hardtail (V3)...

Still dialing the front and rear balance - but pretty happy with the Mega! Yeah will do
  7. S

Yep - we were on a couple of Nukeproof's. I'll say high next time
  8. S

Think we saw you at Youies last weekend - looked like you were having a blast on it!
  9. S

Tyre inserts - Tried them yet?

Ordered a Tannus Tubeless earlier today to run with a Dissector Exo+ on the rear. How much psi do people drop with a Tannus Tubeless insert? 2-3psi? Currently running a SG Hans Dampf at 23psi and have previously run Minion Exo and Exo+ at 24psi with a Huck Norris.
  10. S

VIC Found

Thanks for your response Pink Poodle. I ended up getting a good deal on a Spank Split stem
  11. S

VIC Found

Item: 40 to 45mm x 31.8 Stem Location: Melbourne Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: up to $100 incl shipping Extra Info: Prefer black. Open to orange
  12. S

Cool. Bike is being shipped by DHL Express It might beat another order from Bike Bug :D
  13. S

Any idea what the current shipping duration is from Wiggle? Ordered a bike last week and some more parts today
  14. S

Be ready to act around the dates listed here: https://nukeproof.com/pages/nukeproof-availability Sign up to CRC email notifications and watch it like a hawk (around those dates)! I had the opportunity for the 290 Factory about a month ago, and both the Factory and RS earlier this week.
  15. S

Sold Sold

Sold
  16. S

VIC Lysterfield Park

Trails were in surprisingly good condition (except for parts of comm games, aneurysm and lower buckle).
  17. S

Giga
  18. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

P.s. there is an Enduro Fork Shootout coming from Enduro-MTB. Was supposed to be out earlier this month, but appears delayed
  19. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yeah I read that late last night. A.J. gave me the heads up about a month ago... it was a long wait. Appears stiffer than my 2019 Fox 36, damping on par, but maybe less friction? Now I am curious about the coil...
  20. S

Sold Sold

Yep still for sale. I'm typically a US12 to 13 depending on brand. These are a fraction smaller than my 3 other pairs of Giro 47's. So these are probably closer to a 11.5-12.5US, depending in brand. Or maybe a typical Shimano size 47.