Search results

1. D

QLD Thru axle for Fox 40's

Bsically my 2011 Fox 40's axle has been threaded completely so I am in need of a new one and Fox want to charge me about $125 for the thing even though its probably $5 worth of metal. If anyone has one they are willing to sell me that would be much appreciated.
  2. D

Dobbo's Track - Blackstone Location?

So, i've been having some trouble finding the location of Dobbo's Track out at Castle Hill, I know that they held the 2011 Sunshine series race there, but I cant seem to find directions on how to get to the track or any of the tracks branching off the trail. Is anyone able to give me...
  3. D

Norco Aurum 3 vs Giant Glory 2

So basicly I was just after a few peoples opionions on these bikes. I recently sold my old Faith and am looking to upgrade, the two bikes I had in mind were the 2013 Giant Glory 2 ($2500) or the 2013 Norco Aurum 3 ($2400) I was going for the Aurum as my preference however I just had a couple...
  4. D

Rear Air Shocks on Downhill Bikes?

Hi, I just wanted to get someone's opinion on air shocks for the rear suspension on DH bikes. So, the story goes that I accidently broke the rear coil suspension that was on my 06' Giant Faith 1. To get it repaired will cost me about $300 apparently, however my local bike shop are telling me...