Search results

1. AngoXC

VIC Mavic Cross Ride (or similar) QR Disc Rear Wheel

Item: Mavic Cross Ride (or similar) QR Disc Rear Wheel Location: Melbourne, Victoria (local sale preferred). Price: As cheap as possible. $50 for a wheel / $100 for a set? Extra info: Request on behalf of a work colleague who had a nasty accident last week. Hoping to sort him out with a rear...
  2. AngoXC

VIC Shimano XT Ice Tech 180mm Centerlock Rotor

Item: Shimano XT / Saint RT81 Ice Tech 180mm Rotor (Centerlock) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As good as possible. No bends or lips in braking surface. Willing to pay: $30? Extra Info:
  3. AngoXC

VIC Shimano LX / SLX / XT Cranks

Item: Shimano LX / SLX / XT Hollowtech crankset 9 or 10 speed (good condition - don't need chainrings but a BB would be nice) Location: Melbourne, Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: $60 for the cranks? Extra Info: Looking to update a few bits on my commuter. -A
  4. AngoXC

WTB: Shimano Centerlock Rotors (Pair - 180mm)

Item: Shimano Centerlock Rotors (Pair) -180mm -Ideally XT spec (like the RT79?) Location: Melbourne (Happy to pay postage or pick up locally) Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers Extra Info: Looking for something as close to new as possible. (Note: Will accept 160mm if the price is cheap...
  5. AngoXC

SOLD. Please Delete.

Item: Rock Shox SID XC -c.2003 -Dual Air Chambers -6.5" x 1.5" -Rebound Adjust -Supplied with original manual Location: Melbourne Victoria Item Condition: No visable oil/air leaks but it's been unused for some time. Sold as is. Reason for selling: Surplus to needs. Price and...
  6. AngoXC

Centerlock Woes - Advice?

Evening lads and lasses, Just wanted to get some thoughts on an issue that has come to my attention. Last week, I purchased myself a set of Shimano MT65 wheels for my commuter. I could only get my hands on the Centerlock hubs so I also purchased a pair of centerlock adapters to go with the...
  7. AngoXC

SOLD. Please Delete.

Item: Front: Mavic XM-317 Disc laced to Specialized Stout (6-bolt / Cartridge Bearings) ~910g Rear: Mavic XM-317 Disc laced to Shimano M525 (6-bolt / Cup and Cone /9-speed freehub) ~1140g Rims are: 26" Disc-specific Pinned Eyeletted Location: Melbourne (Local pick-up only)...
  8. AngoXC

Bike Hacks.com

http://www.bikehacks.com/bikehacks/ Cool little DIY website for commuters :)
  9. AngoXC

Motherf***ing Bike

Thought you lot would appreciate this (apologies if it has been posted already). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCqz3l33kU
  10. AngoXC

180mm Brake Adapter Q

Evening Farkers! I recently took advantage of T7's latest offer and ordered some cheap 180mm Alligator rotors ($10ea!) to replace the warped Hayes numbers (160mm) currently fitted to my 'spare' MTB. As an alternative to purchasing 180mm-specific IS adapters, could I simply use longer bolts and...
  11. AngoXC

Rock Shox Revelations

Item: Rock Shox Revelations (Earlier models that offered a max travel of 130mm) -QR -175mm+ steerer -Prefer U-turn Air varaitions Location: Melbourne, Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers.
  12. AngoXC

Marzocchi in trouble?

Marzocchi Facing Financial Troubles, May Close According to an Italian Newspaper, Tenneco-Marzocchi is facing some major financial burdens. Tenneco absorbed Marzocchi three years ago. The FIOM-CGOL trade union stated that a recent management meeting arrived at the conclusion to "sell or close"...
  13. AngoXC

WTB: Giant AC

Item: Giant AC Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Gauging prices and availability. PM any offers. Extra Info: Reasonable shape with shock. Prefer the earlier models with the 3 position travel settings.
  14. AngoXC

FOUND - Please Delete

Item: IS > Post Mount Disc Brake Adaptor for 6" (74-20) (To mount post mount caliper onto IS fork) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers Extra Info: Need this ASAP so if you're cool with express post or local pick up, that would be SUPERB! Cheers! Gus
  15. AngoXC

Damaged/Bent Forks (Long Travel or Dual Crown)

Item: Damaged Forks Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Let us know what you have. Extra Info: A friend has a magnificent old DH frame he wishes to immortalize on the top shelf in his garage. To stand tall, it shall need some forks so it sits right. Forks do not have to be...
  16. AngoXC

Cargo Bikes

I've been eying something like this off for sometime now - these sorts of bikes come in various forms from 3-wheeled 'box-style' jobs to conventional bikes with extended stays for payload on the back but the style I'm after more resembles this: Has anyone ever ridden anything like this? More...
  17. AngoXC

Avalon Airshow 2011

Who's keen? Rumor has it the F-22 Raptor and B-2 Spirit are attending. See more here >> http://www.airshow.net.au/avalon2011/airshow/index.html
  18. AngoXC

Bad things that could happen

Do watch, it's quite clever.
  19. AngoXC

Pad 7 - 28.10.10

Here we go kids! This was a bit of a struggle I must say - had so many ideas but in the end, just couldn't get all of them happening. Riding | Nikon D300s + 70-200 f/2.8 VR |1/125th | f/5 | ISO100 | 105mm | This was snapped at the 'Round the Bay in a Day' event a week or so ago...
  20. AngoXC

Avid Juicy Caliper Stuck

Woke up to a nice warm morning here in Melbourne so I decided to pull out my mountain bike which has remained dormant for most of the winter. I'd hardly reached the end of the street before I was slowed to a crawl - rear brake is almost fully locked :mad: After taking off the back wheel, I've...