Search results

1. L

100mm Forks for DJer

Item: 100mm Forks to suit a dirt jumper Location: Hobart/Tas Price range/Willing to Pay: $300ish Happy to negotiate Extra Info: 26" wheel size Hub is a 9mm QR/axle (currently has RSTs with 9mm bolts dropouts :( ) Shipping is okay.
  2. L

WTB: Dirt Jumper

Item: Dirt jumper Location: Hobart/Tassie but happy to travel/post Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on the bike up to about $1000 Extra Info: Must be suitable for an adult so need a long frame - really just needs to be able to barspin all day every day! Love the dartmoors, Ns and P series...
  3. L

WTB: Yeti DJ Bike or Frame

Item: Yeti DJ Full bike or frame Location: Hobart (Happy to pay shipping for the right bike) Willing to pay: Frame $400, Bike $800 - Negotiable! Extra Info: After a later model ideally but happy to see what's stored away. Only after a yeti DJ, not interested in other dirt jumpers.
  4. L

DJ wheels, Flat Pedals + Tyres

Items: 26" street tyres for dirt jumper x2 26" wheels for a dirt jumper 29" Maxxis Minion DHR-2 (TR) Flat Pedals x2 sets (the more aggressive the better - i.e. saint, HT) Location: Hobart (happy to pay postage) Price: Up to $100 per item - negotiable Extra: Pedal can be any colour really.
  5. L

What are the best dirt jump forks?

Hi guys, I've got my old dirt jump bike sitting out the back with some shot forks. Wondering what forks would be good to throw on it? Now money definitely is an important factor here so I thought I'd put it out there for some discussion. So what forks do you run on your dj bike? Would you...
  6. L

Sold Sold Please Delete

Item: Avid Juicy 5 fronts with mounting gear Location: Hobart - happy to ship Item Condition: Good but wont have any discs included but the pads are good. Reason for selling: I upgraded and then sold the bike and no longer ride. Price and Price Conditions: $50 including postage or chuck us...
  7. L

TAS sold to the man in the cast!

Up for grabs is my Ns Majesty, selling due to the fact that I don't ride it very much and am looking for someone that will do this bike justice. I bought every part individually and than got it assembled by Tassie's best bike mechanics. Item: 2013 NS Majesty Location: Hobart Item Condition...
  8. L

Orange can be Majesticc

the bits: 2013 NS Majesty frame Pike 454 u-turns Avid Elixir X0 Octane one 2-pcs crankset NS trailmaster rims Hope Pro evo 2 (front and back) Race face Atlas bars (just cos i can :P) Answer DJ stem ODI Vans lock ons (they are really comfy!) Dt swiss spokes Maxxis Holy Roller Octane...
  9. L

Avid Elixir X0 Rear

Item: Avid Elixir X0 rear Location: Hobart, obviously will have to pay post! Price Range: say $100? but negotiable! Extra info: don't mind on the colour but if the hose is really long then that would be great for barspins.! Cheers
  10. L

Hope Hubs front and Rear (single speed)

Item: just wondering if anybody has a Hope Pro 2 hub rear or front or both? Price: Happy to pay whatever as long as not too over priced. Location: well I'm in Tassie so happy to pay for postage! Extra: colour doesn't matter! 32 hole! rear has to be single speed Cheers
  11. L

Trixer Trickstuff

Hey guys, I've been looking around for one of these for a little bit now and i can't seem to find one that will post to my place. Anyone got one or know where i can get one from? Has to be the dot. Willing to Pay up to well anything reasonable. Cheers
  12. L

Wanted: Lots of bits to make up my new Ns Majesty! please give a look!

okay, so im trying to build a new dirt jumper and i was wondering if maybe i could just skim a few bucks off CRC with this great website! :flypig: here is the list of bits and bobs! yes, I'm pretty fussy on my colour apart from more of my drive-train stuff. Would prefer something reasonably new...
  13. L

NS Majesty DIRT frame

Item: NS Majesty 'Dirt' frame (2012 or 2013) Location: Hobart, happy to pay for post. Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $500 Extra Info: Not too fussy on the colour! I don't mind if there are extras and if you would like slightly more because of them.
  14. L

What is everyone's thoughts on NS rims?

Hey Guys, I'm in the market for some new Dirt Jumper rims and i was just wondering what everones thoughts on NS rims were and if so which would be better value for money, the trailmaster (slightly heavier, different alloy and more expensive) or the fundamentals or would not even bother with...