Search results

1. B

SOLD: Crank Brothers Cobalt 26'' Wheelset 2010 - RED -142x12mm rear/15mm front

Hi guys, sorry for late reply. Yes by QR I mean 9x135 and no the front hub cannot be converted to 20mm. Beau
  2. B

SOLD: Crank Brothers Cobalt 26'' Wheelset 2010 - RED -142x12mm rear/15mm front

Item: Crank Brothers Cobalt Wheelset, Alloy, 15mm front, 142x12mm Rear (Also included is the conversion kit for conventional QR end caps for both front and rear) Location: Randwick, Sydney or Canberra Item Condition: Good, some marks/minor dents here and there but true and in overall good...
  3. B

NSW SOLD: Fox 32 Factory Float CTD 150mm tapered -15mm axle-KASHIMA coated-26’’

*bump* BUMP price drop $350 great price for these forks! this is absolutely lowest I can go. Happy for inspections in Sydney or Canberra region.
  4. B

*bump* price drop to $380. PM if you would like to check forks out.
  5. B

*BUMP* price drop Price drop to $380. Any takers?
  6. B

*bump* Price drop to $400. Lets get these forks a new home. Will post at buyers expense. Happy for local inspections (Canberra or Sydney locations available).
  7. B

foxpuppet 1/ steerer length = 225mm (this measurement is from the crown to top of steerer tube) 2/ I do not know if the travel can be reduced on floats. This is out of my expertise. thanks beau
  8. B

Hi foxpuppet, the steerer is 225mm. When I had it installed I ask the shop to put in several spacers just in case so they only cut off a very small portion. Not sure if these can be dropped to 140mm. Let me know if your keen to buy it. Thanks beau
  9. B

*bump* Price drop on forks! Get in soon!
  10. B

Item: 26" Fox 32 150mm Float factory series – Kashima – CTD – 2013 Location: Sydney, NSW. Will post at seller's expense Item Condition: Good, some wear and tear marks on the left side fox sticker only. Reason for selling: Upgraded to 160mm long forks. Price and price conditions: Price drop...
  11. B

Rockshox reverb dropper air seal woes

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I brought the reverb back to the shop and as per your emails they have sent it to SRAM for warranty. I'm just hoping that once they fix it the issue won't repeat itself. Feeling the KS lev could have been the better option :mmph: Will let you know how it goes...
  12. B

Rockshox reverb dropper air seal woes

Hi guys, I bought a reverb dropper late last year and have been riding with it for a couple of months now. This weekend I went out or a spin and as soon as I sat on the seat the dropper post dropped to about half way down its normal travel:frusty:. I checked and the air pressure was really low...
  13. B

Hi fellow rotorburn riders - newbie from act

Apologies for pic btw wasn't sure how to rotate after I uploaded :/
  14. B

Hi fellow rotorburn riders - newbie from act

Hi everyone, In terms of posting I am fairly new to rotorburn. I have visited this site more and more over the past few years and can see a lot if value in becoming a active member of the site. As a bit of background I grew up in the ACT and have been fortunate to have access to some of...
  15. B

Chain reaction cycles

I have had to issues with post in the past with crc. In one instance the order did not arrive at all but crc were really good about it and resent the order (I just had to sign statement saying I didn't receive in the post). Overall, I was very impressed with the service. Beau
  16. B

POSTPONED opening of the 12km epic trail at AFMTBP

Damn just another reason to head up North and check out the excellent trails on offer!! Seriously annoy wait to ride atherton
  17. B

ENVE Launches Next Generation Mountain Wheel Line

Love the new look of the enves...def a better colour contrast than the typical black and white...Would love to be able to justify a set of these one day...
  18. B

Shimano XTR 11-speed revealed

Hi IVan, yeah I wasn't sure on the actual no's but 14% would be significant. I currently run a 1x10 (32 ring, with standard 11-36 cassette) and I definately feel the pinch on steeper climbs etc...I guess Shimano couldn't design a 1x system that uses SRAMs new hub unfortunately. Be interesting...