Search results

1. sasser

what is the best aussie mag Focused dj and street ??

bmx.....shivers but he's right, most mtb magazine's are focussed on dirt, with an occasional delve into the street type of thing. dj is more common, but still isnt mainstream like cross country-amb, and downhill-clict, etc
  2. sasser

Mo'vember

everyone at my work is doing it. you should do it too. because you want to be like us.
  3. sasser

In Need Of Help!

i cant believe it took this long for someone to say that. if you are old enough to drive, picnic by the beach like someone allready sugested. money doesnt buy love,unless your girl is a slapper. but im sure she isnt and will appreciate the effort you went to. alternatively, kill someone rich...
  4. sasser

what do i do

agreed. havent bothered to post in some time, but i thaught this was well worth posting about. suprising ammount of effort stella :)
  5. sasser

What's Your Vocation?

school, work at local fruit shop(dead end bullshizzle...) and as a mechanic at the local holden dealer one day per week.school holidays concist of tafe and work. sucks. but i cant complain, i just went to europe on my own for a month at 16 years of age, feelin all the better for it. would...
  6. sasser

Random questions

what the....? i think i get where you are going with this. i told mum i was a smoker, diddnt go down too well.
  7. sasser

Word Game thingo

im in foundation math and general english. so im gonna have to go with math, because ive also got alot of outstanding work in english....and a oral due tomorrow than i havent done..... here's a good one: dimmer switch, or a clapper?
  8. sasser

Favourite Inventions

ratchet spanners post it notes rasin bread novelty mouse pad's sms bassy music that definatly isnt "fully sick" tic tac's punching bag's cash converters(good experience) making things yourself hawian shirts THERMAL UNDERWEAR!(rant/ melbourne weather \rant) explorer socks( "...
  9. sasser

yeah.. V8s are cool

nostalgia drags are less stringent arent they? im probably wrong, been awake for 30 hours so far:)
  10. sasser

Your worst injury.

wow, you blokes are body hacks. ive never broken a bone, best injury ive ever had was half severing my finger off with an angle grinder:) that took a bit of plastic surgery and a bit of rehab, wasnt that bad, ujust the fact that it postponed my trip to buller for about 10 weeks!:eek:
  11. sasser

Post your rigs on your ride.

if you are under the age of 25 i will proceed to dismantle you. lucky bastard...
  12. sasser

changing little message under username

just look at fattyandthepiemakers new one i also had a chuckle before reading this, knew it would be good. what is annoying is that half of the kid's who have only been here for like, a month allready have a post count ten times higher than mine even tho ive been here for a year! its...
  13. sasser

Word Game thingo

pikes. i like teh wock-shikz cushiness:) do you give a car more credit because of its bling and loud sound system(but fuck all where it counts) or do you respect a 1/4 slip more?
  14. sasser

24 bycycles--moon

is there any indication you could give me as to the weight or price of the titanium version? if not how long do i have to wait- i want one! would you compare this bike to a nicolai?......cmon be honest, lol
  15. sasser

Street & Dirt bikes

ill make it easy for all of you. do what i did. i baught this http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=54905 it made me what i am, and now i know where i want my riding to go. im not just using this as a way to advertise my bike, this is general advice, buy a indestrictible do it all...
  16. sasser

Why Ride!!!

17. sasser

TOD Things of Desire

i second that. but the one thing i wanted was some rst susp forks. my mate had just spent $200 on some (massive money to us 13 year olds back then) and i just pined for some of those forks. real pitty is he's given up riding and me and the others in our group of riding have progressed...
  18. sasser

Word Game thingo

skeightboard turbo or supercharged?
  19. sasser

buying first car... cant decide

craigb got it in one. go falcodore or a turbodiesel toyota. go falcon on duel fuel if you do alot of towing. go commodore if you want a better car. it is a matter of the irs on the cammodore, they still tow fine, but if you are doing ALOT of towing, go falcon. all up if i were you i...
  20. sasser

My NS Streetlegal

mate, looks like one helluva fresh ride. any chance i could buzz you for a weight of this thing? looks damn light. im realy hoping that ns's stay more exclusive and dont turn into the next stp type thing because i really want one! (the exclusivity fact just makes my penis feel this much bigger...