Search results

1. B

DH FR SS newcastle, hunter, stroud, gloucester, fresh tracks and peeps to ride with

Is the best way to get into Swansea freeride area just off the pacific highway or is it better to go around the back at caves beach? I haven't ridden it but I've heard the bush around John hunter is pretty good. I'd imagine there'd be some dh runs from the top of elemore vale somewhere. Need...
  2. B

funny crash into a lantana bush

Haha yeh I'm just glad I got spat off back onto the track and didnt get stuck in the bush. Left side of me was pretty torn up as it was lol
  3. B

Just realized this threads in the pic section, not the vids. May god have mercy on me
  4. B

hey guys, quick video of a funny early morning crash into a lantana bush at glenrock. went to take the a line (chute) around a mate on my hardtail, made the pass and almost pulled it off but just ended up going off into the bush lol http://youtu.be/znzPxkfeCFI
  5. B

Glenrock GoPro clips

hey fellas, couple of short clips from glenrock. got a new helmet/mount that i wanted to test out. I was getting over the chest mount angle and i think the side mount is defiantly the way to go. Anyways first one is a link trail that starts at the bottom of grass trees. Im in desperate need...
  6. B

Bmx dirt jump building

Yeah mate I'm still digging trails the old way. Started one a few weeks ago but the rain has held me up on getting it finished. The dirt scene in my area is basically dead, bar a couple that still get looked after. All my old riding spots are long gone
  7. B

Glenrock gopro

Hi all, first time posting on here. I'm mainly a freestyle bmx rider but I love downhill mountain biking. My current ride is a giant boulder, which can't handle much of what I put it through but hopefully that'll be a giant glory/specialized demo 1 eventually. I'm always using my gopro and try...