Search results

1. BRIFFA

Lysterfield or woodend

Lysterfield was awesome on the weekend!!! Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  2. BRIFFA

Where are you riding this weekend,To wet???

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  3. BRIFFA

Lysterfield or woodend

I have watched a few vids and it looks really good up there, the only thing that concerns me is some of the comments saying that a number of tracks have been lost due to logging? Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  4. BRIFFA

Lysterfield or woodend

Cheers mate Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  5. BRIFFA

Lysterfield or woodend

Thanks for all you opinons guys will deffinatly try the both of them out. Sounds like wood end might be the winner though Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. BRIFFA

Frame skins

Can any one help with who fits frame skins in melbourne? Cheers Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  7. BRIFFA

Lysterfield or woodend

Hey guys, im very fresh to the sport but I think its safe to safe say addicted, I have done all of my riding at the youyangs and thinking about heading to either lysterfield or woodend. I have been riding for a little over a month can I get your opinions on witch location might best to try...
  8. BRIFFA

Storing bike

Nah the bike has its own bedroom remember Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  9. BRIFFA

Storing bike

Thanks for the tip Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  10. BRIFFA

Storing bike

Hi guys just wondering if I can get your opinions in regards to storing my bike I have heard that its best for the suspensions seals to hang the bike so that the oil stays at the top and they dont dry out, yet the other day at a new bike shop one of the guys there said just to store it up...
  11. BRIFFA

Storing bike

Hi guys just wondering if I can get your opinions in regards to storing my bike I have heard that its best for the suspensions seals to hang the bike so that the oil stays at the top and they dont dry out, yet the other day at a new bike shop one of the guys there said just to store it up...