Search results

1. T

Project Custom Hardtail Geometry Questions

So, with Covid related spare time and boredom I've thought about Welding a Frame up. Has to have been about 20 years since I've TIG welded, but given I'm currently out of work for the forseeable future (Massage Therapist) it seems like a good time have a crack at doing something I've wanted to...
  2. T

VIC SOLD Five Ten Danny MacCaskil Freeride Size 10 US

Item: Five Ten Danny MacCaskil Freeride Size 10 US Location: Red Hill Melbourne Reason for selling: Haven't worn them for a while Price and price conditions: $30. Used, Pretty good ncik, loads of wear left in them, just scuffed where I rub against the crank (see photo) Extra Info: Would...
  3. T

Chinese Carbon 27.5 Hardtail (Black Betty)

Hi, my first attempt at building a bike from scratch, not quite up to the standard of a lot of bikes on here but the spec level reflects my budget and skill set (too old and scared to take on downhill runs, too cheap to spend lots on better stuff). I guess you'd call it a XC bike but a few of...
  4. T

VIC SOLD Giant Trinity 2007 TT Bike 54cm

Item: 2007 Giant Trinity TT Bike 54cm Location: Red Hill, Victoria (can deliver to the city if necessary), will post at buyers expense if necessary. Item Condition: Used, a few scratches and scrapes(see pics), but still rolling on. Reason for selling: Done an Ironman on it, but really...
  5. T

Changing rear dropout size, is it possible?

Hi, a bit of a newbie question here, but I've done as much research as I can and can't find a clear answer. I have a frame with a 12x135mm rear (carbon frame on one side and alloy dérailleur hanger on the other). I'm looking a wheelset that's 10mm, and was wondering if there's any spacers...