Search results

1. M

STOLEN 2009 Leaf Cycles D Two in grey - Sydney

Bike: 2009 Leaf Cycles D.two Colour: Matte Grey Date it was stolen: 29 August Where it was stolen: Mosman, Sydney. Outside Boronia House on Military Road (Next to Mosman Hotel) chained to the Transit Lane Sign in this picture...
  2. M

Spoke Help

Hey trying to figure out what size spokes I need, but various sites are giving me different figures. I'm going to run Hope Pro 2 disc hubs with the 135mm on the back to Atomlab Pimplite rims 26inch. This is the measurements I've been using of each: Hope Pro 2 Front Disc 20mm Flange...
  3. M

STOLEN CREMOURNE, SYDNEY - 2009 GT Performer

Bike: Friend's 2009 GT Performer Colour: white a purple Date it was stolen: Last week Where it was stolen: Cremourne Specs: stock Pictures: Please let me know if you see it on 04 338 54 338. Cheers
  4. M

All you sneaker freaks!

Damn, Pickyourshoes.com still have them but not my size :) oh well I'm going to keep hunting. Cheers
  5. M

All you sneaker freaks!

Supra Skytop Anybody seen these for sale anywhere? I'm size 12 and I can't seem to find them anywhere in stock or with my size? Cheers
  6. M

2011 DARTMOOR: All the lastest 10/01/11

Proof you should by Dartmoor [/IMG] Frame : Dartmoor Ghetto Silver 2010 Fork : Dartmoor Bronx 2010 F wheel: Dartmoor Raider on Dartmoor spokes to Dartmoor B-two R wheel: Dartmoor Raider on Dartmoor spokes to Dartmoor K-Drive 10t Crank : Dartmoor Flare 2pc Pedal : Dartmoor Fever Stem...
  7. M

2011 DARTMOOR: All the lastest 10/01/11

delete double post
  8. M

DJ Dartmoor Cody. Yes, another thread.

I am very moist
  9. M

Volkswagen Nationals Sunday 23rd May, Fairfield Showgrounds Sydney

Hey man, Was your car in the show? Do you know who won mk1 modified? Cheers
  10. M

sold.. please remove

Very keen if you would only reply :)
  11. M

Interesting tactic

http://vimeo.com/11792756
  12. M

sold.. please remove

PM Sent, they are 1.4kilos as well to the guy above me.
  13. M

Paintjobs

Leave it and use the money to buy better components. If I were you I would raw it by the way.
  14. M

NSW Sold

Depends on the hub mate, great for street but could i reccomend going to bolt up instead bit stronger.
  15. M

Single Speed Street/Jump Bike.......Ideas Please. :)

Save weight on cable length
  16. M

getting yelled at from a car

Some guy on my bus yelled to a lady pushing her pram "you dropped your baby" .... she looked at the ground....
  17. M

QLD Sold

These purple hubs are extremely hard to find guys, won't see anyone else rolling on them. Good luck with the sale.
  18. M

found 661 gloves red hill yesterday

well hes not going to answer...
  19. M

*SOLD*Rigid Front Fork

Pictures don't work mate. Cheers
  20. M

scariest thing that has happened at your work

I hope thats not the scariest thing that has happened at your work...