Search results

1. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Anyone know what the ruling is for carpooling with mountain bikes? Planning a trip to Cascades and I'm not sure if I'm allowed more than one passenger in the car when travelling to regional Victoria. This is all I can find on the dhhs website...
  2. S

Shock pressure during inactivity

Give them to me and I’ll ride them for you so you won’t have to worry about inactivity! I might have to chop the seat tube so my stumpy legs will reach your pedals though! [emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

VIC SOLD

What size dropper is in the bike? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Dirt art lake mountain

Just heard from one of the trail builders while I was up at Mt Buller. The soft opening is on Feb 24! Shuttles available on the day!
  5. S

Post your all mountain bike

Did shuttles 2 weeks ago. Pissed down rain on the last run down Hero. That was all sorts of fun!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Cheers mate!!! Need to get back to Down DJ again and rip it! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Ibis Mojo HD4! Loving this beast! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Sweet looking ride!!! [emoji108] How does it feel on the climbs and descents?
  9. S

Sunglasses for riding

I've been thinking of buying Tifosis but cant find any local shops who sell so I can try them on. Do you mind my asking where you bought yours?
  10. S

Beeyootifool!!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
  11. S

Thats probably due to some dust on the sensor. Just take the lens off, trigger the shutter so that it stays open and use an air blower(camera specific) to blast any dust off the sensor. I usually hold the camera with the sensor facing downwards so the dust will just fall out when air blasted! :)...
  12. S

^^^^^^^^ Hahaha! I'm thinking electric bike???
  13. S

That's actually not a bad idea foxpuppet! I don't have any issues with the revelations. Maybe the hype with the pikes have convinced me to get one. But if a better wheelset will also improve performance and handling I might go down that path instead! Thanks for suggesting an alternative...
  14. S

Thanks foxpuppet! I'll keep that in mind. Once I decide to pull the trigger on the Pike I'll consider your offer for the hub :D
  15. S

Sweet looking ride! :clap2:
  16. S

damn! there goes my excuse for buying a pike!!! I weigh the same but I'm looking for an excuse to get pikes. problem is if I do get them, I'm not sure how to covert my 20mm hubs to suit the 15mm maxle of the pikes. anyone know if its just a matter of getting a hub conversion kit?
  17. S

good looking ride! :thumb: I can't tell if you've got pikes or revelations?
  18. S

Very nice!!! Great photos too!
  19. S

It took awhile to get the shifting right. My mate and I worked on it overnight before we got it shifting perfectly. The only noticeable difference is shifting from 15t to 19t but you get used to it after a couple of rides and it doesnt bother much anymore. I might swap out the 15t for a 16t if I...
  20. S

Cheers mate! The Spesch stumpy evo just looked right for me. I looked at several others but the stance, geometry and ride was just right for me :) The 650b stumpy however is another story. Just looks wrong IMO.