Search results

1. B

ACT *** SOLD *** 2003 KeeWee Cromozone - Rebuilt, like new condition

Price drop $1200 This is not much money for such a sweet ride and wish I could have got a bike like this, in such good condition, this cheap when I first got into DH riding. It needs nothing, just to be ridden... fast. Looks like it might end up a wall decoration in my man cave one day when I...
  2. B

Thanks Thanks for the advice. It cost about $1000 to fix up so I'll try for $1500 and see how that goes.
  3. B

*** SOLD *** Item: 2003 KeeWee Cromozone Location: ACT Item Condition: Like new (except for seat) Reason for selling: Don't ride DH anymore Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This bike has been completely rebuilt 3 rides ago and hasn't been ridden for 18 months. The frame was...
  4. B

2003 Kona Stinky *SOLD*

Thanks again for the endorsement dude. This Bike is on ebay now, Auction ends on Tuesday 29/05/2007. Minimum bid is $1000 and there is 1 bidder. I don't know the amount cause ebay is weird like that. Hurry if you want an awesome freride bike for very reasonable $$$.
  5. B

2003 Kona Stinky *SOLD*

Thanks for the endorsement dude! Price dropped to $1300
  6. B

2003 Kona Stinky *SOLD*

bumpity bump
  7. B

2003 Kona Stinky *SOLD*

Item: 2003 Kona Stinky *SOLD* Location: Canberra Item Condition: All in very good condition with the exception of the front derailleur gear shifter and the cranks but I will throw in a 2nd set of cranks for free. Reason for selling: Giving up DH riding & need $$$ to buy a good XC bike. Price...
  8. B

decent set of forks

I've got 03 Marzocchi Jr T's for sale. They have Quick Release dropouts and 7" of travel, $350.
  9. B

Old Damaged Frame For School Project -Urgent-

I've got a Giant ATX 980 frame with a busted Swingarm. Grip said he couldn't repair it properly so he was reluctant try. I don't know if youre interested in that.
  10. B

**DELETE ME PLEASE** 2003 Kona Stinky, Medium, 7" Front & Rear

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE I decided to upgrade it to my liking and keep it as I can't get enough interest or $$$ for it.
  11. B

Sold, Please Delete

Would you consider selling them for $500?
  12. B

Doin that bumping thing again
  13. B

*sold*sold*sold*

Are these still for sale?
  14. B

I've got this plastic/rubber strip wrapped around the bottom tube (or whatever you call that) to protect it from damage. It's about 1 mm thick, slightly stretchy and grips to itself so it makes an excellent protective barrier. I've also used that stuff around the swing arm instead of an old...
  15. B

Bump (and grind :) )
  16. B

***SOLD*** Avanti D8 DH bike **now $1900**

This is an unbelievable price for a D8, someone has got to go for it. Not only is it less than a year old, this guy rides like a pussy :D , so it hasn't been caned either.
  17. B

Bump price drop (again) to $1600 :( much lower and it's not worth selling!