Search results

1. D

Just bought this classic beast, love it :)

MY recent purchase, a 1998 VPS 1
  2. D

Ammaco vintage track frame

Hi, all does anyone know muchbout an ammaco track frame, its vintage with a campy seatgost, i cant find any info
  3. D

Cecil Walker bike

hi all, today i bought an old Cecil Walker racing bike in slightly rusty but original condition, its 10 speed with shimano altus gears and suntour downbar levers, it has ambrosio rims and looks quite old, does anyone have an idea of what it might be worth, i will post pics tomorrow, regards, Dave
  4. D

Record Ultima vintage racing bike???

Hello, i have a vintage record ultima racing bike, it is very light and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about it, just by complete chance a guy has listed one on gumtree exactly the same as mine for $500, but he deosnt know alot about frame material, theses are very rare apparently and...
  5. D

DMR Trailblades qr not 20mm

Item: dmr trailblades condition: no dents or bends please Price $90-$100 Location: I'm in vic
  6. D

dmr trailblades

Item: dmr trailbaldes Price:$70 Condition: chips are ok Location: I'm in bendigo cheers all
  7. D

hanger for diamonback bsx comp(2)

Item : hanger for bsx comp frame times 2 Price willling to pay: $10 info: same as raceline comp hanger and other bikes with the same dropout as that. Also after 27.2 seatpost clamp for same frame.
  8. D

internal headset

Item: Internal headset, must be complete Price/wlling to pay: $25 extra info: 1 1/8 inch, woulkd prefer one of the sealed ones like come on an stp.
  9. D

14.5 stp is it too big for 5'6 guy

Hi, just need to know if the 14.5 stp frame I am going to buy will be too big for me as I am only 5'6, regards, Dave
  10. D

DMR Trailblades or similar

Item: DMR trailblades or similar Price: $100 max Im in bendigo, VIC, pm me if you have some or just reply in the thread, prefer near new condish
  11. D

Rock Machine Avalanche

Hi guys and gals, just bought a rock machine avalanche 05 from the lbs, got it for a very good price considering it has hayes mx2, marz forks dm24 rims etc, has anyone had any experience with these, I bought it spur of the moment, and am already having great fun, any idea what they retailed new...
  12. D

I reckon I just saw the 1st gripshift gears

I was at a garage sale recently and it had an old Malvern Star mountain style bike with sturmey archer hub gears, the gears had 2 cables, one was a shifter style lever on the bar, the other was just like gripshift, you turned the grip to change gears, it looked well made too, even had sturmey...
  13. D

32-34t ring to suite hussefelts

Item:32-34 ring to suite hussefelts Price: $15 LOcation, Bendigo, VIC pm or sms me on 0400975326, need this asap, regards, dave
  14. D

some 1 1/8 rigid forks, chromo, cheap

Am after the following: Item: 1 1/8th rigid forks, chromo no dings but paint doesn't matter Price: $20, these are for my commuter to replace the suspension forks that bucked me off and tore up my knee and my elbow By the way Bradh if you still have that set I was after a while back they'd...
  15. D

My new car- i know it's not a bike

here are some pics of the subi i got recently after my trans on my good car blew and was gonna be $5000 to fix.
  16. D

9 spd chain

Item: 9 spd chain condish: must be like new Price: cheap as possible $20-$25 other stuff: have 8 speed chain and other bits that I can also swap eg. stems,8spd chain and cassettes
  17. D

cheap, cheap rigid forks

Hi I am after some very cheap rigid forks 11/8 threadless just the stock style ones off 90s bikes, prefer chromo. Item: rigid chromo forks Willing to pay: $20 for something decent Condition:scratches don't matter but NO BENT FORKS
  18. D

cheap bike at cash converters

Hi, just wondering if anyone is after a spare bike, cash converters has got a carbon framed racer for only $245 it has 16 speed shimano 600 sti gears, mavic wheels and what look like carbon forks, it has no stickers though.
  19. D

How high can you bunnyhop

just want to see how high some people can hop, I used to be able to hop 87cm on my bmx, but on my mtn bike I can only get 49cm with the wheels even.
  20. D

Press Photo of the year

I got this in an email off my mum yesterday, a very explanatory image of Mr Bush, the word said County and it has not been modified, enjoy.