Search results

1. EZZA 84

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Have been around that tree a couple of times, looks like a transformer smashed it's way through the area :oops:
  2. EZZA 84

Wanted: short stem and bars

I have some bars off a Norco Torrent you can have for $20 780mm wide, 35mm stem, 15mm rise Se suburbs Melb
  3. EZZA 84

anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

The old 'lawnmower' or 'whipper snipper' as my mates knew it haha Miss this thing but also glad I lived to see my 30's, thing went like a scalded cat screaming up to 8500/9000rpm!!
  4. EZZA 84

Found

Great, keen to grab the DHF! Pm me details. Cheers
  5. EZZA 84

Found

So many options! I'm wondering what would go best on the Alex MD40 rim. Would a squarer tyre like a DHF sit weird on a rim that wide? The 2.6 Nobby Nic looks good on the rear with it's rounder shape.
  6. EZZA 84

Found

So rode last night on the 2.8 front 2.6 rear combo and I think I'll be ok with 2.6 all round. Any chance you have any 2.6's in your stash?
  7. EZZA 84

Found

Yeah can find new ones online, was just hunting for a cheaper secondhand tyre first. Facebook marketplace Melb has none currently. So I've tried the 3.0" nobby nics, then some cheaper Kenda Havocs in 2.8" i picked up but have settled on a 2.6 Nobby Nic in the rear, and looking for something a...
  8. EZZA 84

Found

Edit: found!! Item: 27.5 2.6-2.8 tyre e.g maxxis DHF/R, Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Magic Mary etc Location: Melb SE
  9. EZZA 84

Trampolines

Mate I've been there done that, laugh at it now but was hating life at the time, also you have to line up the net properly, we left it wonky for a couple of weeks before fixing it haha!! Once you know how to pop the springfree rods in place it's actually not that hard to do it yourself. We...
  10. EZZA 84

FOUND - Yepp mini Ahead adapter

All good, appreciate you having a look for me mate. Cheers
  11. EZZA 84

Thanks mate, that would be awesome!
  12. EZZA 84

Item: Yepp mini Ahead adapter Location: Melbourne SE burbs but happy to pay post Item Condition: Not fussed as long as it works Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: As per pic below Pictures:
  13. EZZA 84

FOUND: Fork mount car rack adapter QR to 15mmx110mm axle

Item: FOUND Location: Melbourne SE burbs but happy to pay post Item Condition: Not fussed as long as it works Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: As per pic below Pictures:
  14. EZZA 84

Kids Seats

This is my setup, with this style mount you need at least a good 30-34mm of space on the steerer tube. It worked fine this way, I don't take my 1 year old proper offroad though..... To add to this, mine is actually the older style Yepp Mini seat so I think the new seat needs less space.
  15. EZZA 84

Kids Seats

I'm actually taking a mount off my bike tonight so I'll measure it up for you an take a couple of pics. I ended up buying an old single bolt Funn stem to get the collar to fit properly.
  16. EZZA 84

VIC SOLD Skinny carbon bars

PM sent
  17. EZZA 84

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

You're pretty close to these guys and they know their coffee https://espressofix.com.au/product-category/gaggia/ We bought an ex demo Saeco Via Venezia ($350ish) from there about 6 years ago and have been really happy with it. Great place to buy good freshly roasted beans from and they'll...
  18. EZZA 84

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Interesting topic. I run a RackNRoll behind my wagon with a 100kg dirtbike on the back, heavy duty towbar rated to 2100kg (210kg ball weight). I did quite a bit of research before I bought the carrier as I was worried about that much weight hanging off the rear. The back of the car does drop...
  19. EZZA 84

What do your kids ride?

I ended up getting this for my daughter (turning 4), being an older model it's on sale. https://www.bicyclesuperstore.com.au/scott-contessa-jr-16-2018.html
  20. EZZA 84

Show us your home working setup

Yep i'm with you on the importance of good posture, have had neck/shoulder issues for years. Home made blind cuts out the morning glare :D I'm not a fan of these glass HP monitors I have a the moment, too much glare comes off the screen. Although the reflection makes for perfect rear view...