Search results

1. EZZA 84

135mm QR 26/27.5 rear wheel

Item: 135mm QR 26/27.5 rear wheel Location: Melbourne SE/CBD Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Extra Info: Looking for a rear wheel to suit 135mm x 10mm QR on 2018 Rocky Mountain Growler. Would be a bonus if has an 10/11speed HG spline freehub fitted. Cheers
  2. EZZA 84

Found

Edit: found!! Item: 27.5 2.6-2.8 tyre e.g maxxis DHF/R, Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Magic Mary etc Location: Melb SE
  3. EZZA 84

FOUND - Yepp mini Ahead adapter

Item: Yepp mini Ahead adapter Location: Melbourne SE burbs but happy to pay post Item Condition: Not fussed as long as it works Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: As per pic below Pictures:
  4. EZZA 84

FOUND: Fork mount car rack adapter QR to 15mmx110mm axle

Item: FOUND Location: Melbourne SE burbs but happy to pay post Item Condition: Not fussed as long as it works Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: As per pic below Pictures:
  5. EZZA 84

VIC Found

Item: Trigger shifter hangers/mounts for shifters below Location: Melb but happy to pay postage. Item Condition: Not fussy Price and price conditions: Whatever you think is fair, pm and we can discuss. Purchased some hydraulic brakes to upgrade current garbage cable Tektros. New brakes don't...
  6. EZZA 84

VIC No londer needed

No longer needed, decided to just ride what I have for now with a few upgrades.
  7. EZZA 84

Manitou Sherman fork issues

Hi guys, was hoping somebody could help me identify these forks for me. They were given to me by a friend and he said he thought they might be Marzocchi DJ3's. The only number stamped on the for upper is 200231797 I'll be putting them on my old Giant STP2 to replace the tired and leaking...