Search results

1. S

Hubs

Tuff neck hubs are great value, rear is fully adaptable between 12mm bolt up, 10mm thru axle and standard qr. All axles come with the hub and it is sub $200, well I only payed about $110.
  2. S

My new commuter

that thing just looks plain fast, nice bike. I am currently trying to build up something similar
  3. S

Baby Blueeee ...

that frame looks awesome, much more chunky that I thought, awesome build too, looks fun
  4. S

My garage...... (there are bikes too)

wow that trance looks amazing, i love the black cherry, looks great. how does the suspension perform in the rougher stuff? I am thinking of getting the Reign.
  5. S

The Band Name Game

xcecutioners
  6. S

Single speed lovers thread

mine going s.s was the best choice
  7. S

sam's gone crackers

that looks great... dont mind orange bikes. I agree with the other guys, def the nicest stp i have seen
  8. S

Best frame for my riding style

I have a sinister DNA, very versatile frame with the sliding vertical drop outs, its a heavy frame but is easily able to with stand years of abuse. bloody pricy tho. IMO a nice cromo HT like the Raffnix or The Suburbans would make a perfect upgrade for u, not to pricey and cromo will be able...
  9. S

New Camera!

haha funny stuff.... i was wondering why everyone was giving nice comments on such blaitantly (i can't spell) bad photos, many nice people on these forums, not wanting to offend others.
  10. S

2006 Manitou range and price

can u use this grind bolt with shermans? http://www.answerproducts.com/items.asp?deptid=30&itemid=148
  11. S

Eckett's Orange 224 GBR

hotness!!!
  12. S

IH porter and Big Hit Expert "new pics" !!

nice build, looks tuff, nice geo and all that?
  13. S

Sinister DNA

eventually I will replace the cranks, not sure what to get tho. I will prob go for a cromo set but something like saint cranks are lighter and my bike already weights a fair bit. Not sure on the weight of it but its considerably lighter now i have gone to ss, the frame is quite heavy. Jonny, I...
  14. S

Sinister DNA

With your 24" wheels you will have slightly faster acceleration then if you had 26". I changed it over to 32 tooth on the front and it feels much better.
  15. S

Sinister DNA

alot lighter and quieter than it was.. the ratio i'm running is 36-16, but i find this to be too high so i will most likely go to 32-16. thats the most practicle ratio for street and dj right?
  16. S

.243 with added pimpness

i would stck with dual 26, and maybe put a mavic on the rear aswell, plenty strong and much lighter awesome bike tho
  17. S

My Humble Steeds

forks maybe shit, but they will keep u on your bike till u save up all your dosh and buy some sweet 06 Boxxers... yummo!
  18. S

My cruiser

the casing is the same as used on thier other downhill tires... i guess they might hook up ok on dry hardpack.... sketchy tho
  19. S

heres my bike

shit yeah these cars are awesome, my fave shape too, but u have to get the turbo... to hell with the cost... haha oh yea... bike looks hot too