2. jack giant

VIC Sold

Sold sold,,,
  3. jack giant

VIC Sold

Bump , now only interested in selling the forks. $350 cheers
  4. jack giant

Gates Carbon Drive - where can I buy?

We sell them at COG www.cogbikecafe.com.au there is a carver demo in at the moment if you want to try it out. Carver make frames allowing for the belt drive www.blackmountainsports.com.au could probably sort you out too. Cheers
  5. jack giant

VIC Sold

$350 at this stage
  6. jack giant

VIC Sold

Item: Rock Shox Boxxer Race 2006 Location: Glen Huntly Vic, will post if needed Item Condition: Good, only real marks are from services near the seals and a few marks on the bottom of the lowers Reason for selling: dorado's Price and price conditions: $350 Extra Info: Pictures: yes, but...
  7. jack giant

Council close down COG Warburton !

It is with great regret for me to post this. Cog bike cafe in Warburton Victoria has closed its doors only two weeks after opening. Details can be found on there web page at www.cogbikecafe.com.au The local council have done everything possible to stop the shop from continuing. Cog...
  8. jack giant

To 650B or not to 650B? That is the question?

Carver bikes make specific frames for 650b they are called the killer b, they come in titanium and steel, hand made by an american in china, pretty well priced and awesome to ride. they also come in the new carbon belt drive version if your into single speed.
  9. jack giant

The World Has Ended. (29 inch Intense DH bike inside :p)

I don't understand peoples attitudes towards 29ers. I think they are great but personally I would love a 69er DH bike it would be the best of both worlds, quick handling, good front wheel traction and it would roll over anything with a larger front wheel. For now I will be happy with a 650B on...
  10. jack giant

VIC Sold

pm sent ,,,,,,,,,,
  11. jack giant

29er tyre choices.

Schwalbe are the way to go for 29er tyres, and Pacenti are good if your after a cheaper alternative . Thats my opinion anyway
  12. jack giant

Paint Jobs in Melbourne

Hey buddy, Give Damien at Cog Bikes in Mt evelyn a call or just go in there and have a chat. He does the best custom paint jobs that I have ever seen and at a reasonable price. Just to give you a guide, you won't be able to get a frame painted for less then $200 unless you go the powder...
  13. jack giant

Turner DHR

nice. I have the same frame, I bought it with a crack in the same spot as yours. I have no intention of fixing it as I don't think it will ever break anyway. They are a nice frame, in between plow and nimble is how I would describe it. I have found I tend to ride over the back wheel a lot...
  14. jack giant

VIC sold please delet.

pm sent......
  15. jack giant

VIC sold please delet.

trade for boxxers ?
  16. jack giant

Rock Shox Totems *SOLD*

trade for boxxers ? pm me if your keen
  17. jack giant

VSS RD#4 Results

My first race back after two years off, I had to re run in sport after a good run then stacked in my second race run. My name isn't even listed:mad: I think if I pay 100 bucks to race they should be able to put my name on the results even if it did take me ten minutes to roll to the finish.
  18. jack giant

Goldcross Cycles

haha I used to work at goldcocks, just before they were bought out by supercheap. Good place to work but there pay rates are a joke unless you work weekends. I am sure they will be hard to compete with now that they have huge funding.
  19. jack giant

sold

soldsoldsold
  20. jack giant

sold

hey mate postage would be around the $80 mark to sydney but that is just a guess