Search results

1. cevet87

Lapierre zesty (2013) 1x10

Just wondering whether anyone has had troubles converting the drivetrain to a 1x10? Even with a wolftooth rear mech extender, I am still unable to get it to the easiest gear.
  2. cevet87

Fox float 32 evo problem

Every time the fork comes back up to normal after being compressed it makes a loud knocking noise and there seem to be a few mm of "dead" space at the top travel. Has any one else encountered this before? Cheers
  3. cevet87

Sold

SOLD Item: SLX shadow + rear mech, long/medium cage (clutched) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: ZEE Price and price conditions: $40 posted Extra Info: perfect working order, just swapped it out for something with a shorter cage Pictures:
  4. cevet87

Sold

Sold......
  5. cevet87

Sold please delete

Item: Rockshox Ario, 8.5 x 2.5 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: $50 includes postage Extra Info: In good condition with only cosmetic damage to the stickers Pictures:
  6. cevet87

2008 Rockshox Totem SOLD

Item: 08 Rockshox Totem 180mm travel / 1.5' steerer Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for Selling: Swapped them over for some 888's some time ago and they have just been chilling out in my room. Price and Price Condition sold [B]Extra Info: Off an old Giant glory comp 8, with...
  7. cevet87

Chain slack and guides

Kind of a two part question. Firstly I have recently changed my front chain ring to a 32t from a 36t and have found the chain having too much slack on the highest gear and was wanting to know if there is a rule of thumb for shortening the chain? Secondly does any company make a lower tensioner...