Search results

1. d_j1

QLD Sold

Item: Hope M4's with Tech Levers Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: Practically brand new. Have been ridden 3 times. Only just bedded in. Reason for selling: Just don't like the feel of the levers. Can't set them up properly for my chode fingers. Price and price conditions: $380 OBO...
  2. d_j1

PF30 BB on Specialized Demo

Hey guys quick question. I've just gotten an E13 PF30 BB for my Specialized Demo. It all looks and seems correct in setup but I just wanted to confer with other people in regards to the spacers provided. For those who have the same set-up how many spacers (and what size) did you use on the drive...
  3. d_j1

bike legs

what ar the best wuns
  4. d_j1

Instead of illinbah

So let's not dwell on illinbah being cancelled. Where is everyone riding? Beerburum? Let's get together and make it a rad day.
  5. d_j1

Green Supreme Machine

Just got my brand new ride built up yesterday and have been spanking it down the mountains for the past two days. I cannot believe how much better it rides and how much difference having the right size bike makes. Specs as follows: Frame: Commencal Supreme DH L Forks: Boxxer Teams...
  6. d_j1

Illinbah rain for the weekend

Just wondering if anyone knows how much rain Illinbah has gotten over the past couple of days? The radar is looking clear at the moment so lets hope it keeps it up.
  7. d_j1

Duck Creek Practice Crash

Hey guys. Just looking for the photographer who got the sequence of my crash at Duck Creek. It was right at the start of practice at the off camber section before the chute. I was rider 113 on the ironhorse with the black jumper and shorts. If the person who got it looks on farkin, or anyone...
  8. d_j1

Sunshine Series-Duck Creek

Hey guys, here is the video I threw together of the weekend. Filming and editing done by me in between riding (and eating shit hard!). Hope you enjoy. http://vimeo.com/5781218
  9. d_j1

You think your video skills are good?

Well chances are, mine are about 10x worse! Just a little video we shot the other day. I did the riding and editing and a mate did the filming. I had to use a trial .mod converter (if anyone knows a good one for free let us know!), hence the shit watermark and crap quality. Other than that I...
  10. d_j1

Rain forest detour at Illinbah

I recall hearing around these parts a while back that the lads from GCMTB were planning on building a line around the rainforest for when it rains. Was looking for an update of sorts, or whether this is happening and more to the point any upcoming build days before the race there. Cheers.
  11. d_j1

Illinbah replacement shuttles

So now that we have received the devastating news that Illinbah has been cancelled is anyone planning on shuttling anywhere else? Would be good to see a good group of now abandoned riders hitting up somewhere else!
  12. d_j1

I hit a cameraman at Kenilworth

So as the title says, I had an off at Kenilworth and collected a young fella getting some film. If that was you, remember that you promised to post up the video seeing as I didn't hurt you, pretty please can I have it!!
  13. d_j1

I'm friggen bored! Entertain me Brisbane!

Alright guys here's the deal. I'm in the middle of uni holidays and only work on Friday and Saturday nights at the moment. Pretty much all of my riding mates work during the week so I'm looking for people to do some shuttles with during the week. I have a dual cab ute so I can get anywhere and...
  14. d_j1

QLD Boxxer Teams

Item: 06-08 Boxxer Teams Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay:Depending on codition. Contact me and we'll talk! Extra Info: I'm willing to pay postage. I would like forks that are in good working order. Cosmetics condition is not a top priority.
  15. d_j1

East Coast Road Trip!

So basically the plan is for two of my mates, one a rider and the other a photographer, want to go on a (DH) road trip from Brisbane up the East Coast, up so far as Cairns. Basically what I'm looking for is any and everyone in between that will want to come ride and have some fun and meet new...
  16. d_j1

Lift to King of Dirt?

Hey guys, just wondering if there was anyone with a spare seat for the King of Dirt comp next weekend. My original lift has fallen through and have no-one else to go with. I live at Forest Lake, which is pretty much on the way. I will also chip in for fuel money.
  17. d_j1

Dump Run Hip

Went out for a ride and shoot out in the hinterlands. This was the very last photo of the day. I quite like it. Photographer is Chris Dart www.iiuke.net
  18. d_j1

Kenilworth State Champs

Hey guys just wondering if there is anymore info for State Champs next week other than location and date. I was looking for whether it's two day practice (I assumed it is) and whether camping is available if there are two days. If it's already been posted apologies.
  19. d_j1

Castle Hill Thur 12/6 (tomorrow)

Well I've finished one of my exams so tomorrow I'm going on a celebratory ride out at Castle Hill at Ipswich. Anyone else that is interested should come out, it'd be great to meet some other guys to ride with! I'll be out there around 10.30-11ish. Post in here if anyone is keen and we'll try...
  20. d_j1

Upper Brookfield:1 Me:0 (Slightly gory content)

Well this is the result of my off during practice at the first Sunshine Series round. Just wanted to say thanks to the guy on the hill that helped me take my bike back to the trailer (and get some photos!) and to the first aid girl who cleaned me up. Ended up with 7 stitches!