Search results

1. W

Is this bike confused?

If it had a 180mm single crown fork you probably wouldn't bat an eyelid.
  2. W

XTR M9000 and XT M8000 shifters

I am certain the feel of the XTR is nicer.
  3. W

2018 Pike

Is it as simple as a VPN and post forwarding? Because that is ultra simple.
  4. W

Sunglasses

They are virtually impossible to snap. When I moved to a new set because the old ones were all beaten up i tried to bend them a snap them at the nose and then bent the whole way. Extremely flexible.
  5. W

Sunglasses

Oakley Radarlock off Aliexpress.com $20 good quality last for ages and come with a heap of lenses. They take some time to arrive so buy a few sets when you are there. I have had mine for a good two years now.
  6. W

Sydney skatepark night riding

Summer hill is a pretty cool skate park too for the BMX. Will have to get out there again. I can't recall lights but it wasn't I ever focused on. So please keep us posted. I am surprised there aren't more well lit skate parks considering they are such great places to do drugs and drug deals...
  7. W

Giant warranty claim options

That sounds like a Betoota article.
  8. W

11 speed budget buildup advice

So if you just want the Drivetrain including cranks it is $459 but with brakes it it $755. SLX cheaper again at $394 for the Drivetrain, and is fairly good from all accounts. Also if you need brakes it is only a 30 more dollars to upgrade to XTR brakes. The $459 includes the BB and I am...
  9. W

11 speed budget buildup advice

If it is truly budget, it will be cheaper to go and get a standard freehub and rock SLX or XT. I highly recommend getting the most best Shifter you can afford. It is the only thing that really changes the feel of the operation.
  10. W

Next Giant Reign model

gee, I hope they increase the stroke of the shock, I had a horrid time trying to sort mine out. Ended up going to a Cane Creek Coil, a whole world of difference.
  11. W

World cup team changes rumor thread

Yeah, the above bike is a canyon but is a canyon but is that Troy?
  12. W

World cup team changes rumor thread

It's either canyon or CRC. The frame was blue. You catch a tiny glimpse. My money is on canyon. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. W

Glue to use on a Carbon Frame?

Thanks guys. Ended up using quick Grip, seemed the easiest cheapest option seems pretty well stuck on. Better than stock anyway.
  14. W

Giant Reign Advanced Lower shock mount and CCBA CS

They just drill it out, cool to know. Or do NS provide a assurance of work type thing? And is it re anodised?
  15. W

Oh thanks mate. Do they just swap the part over? That would be a pretty good fix. But if MTB direct help me out even better. Thank you for all the help guys. I really appreciate it. Cheers!!
  16. W

Yeah, they have always helped me. I am happy to pay the premium for moments exactly like these.
  17. W

No she is brand new from MTB Direct. Emailing them now.
  18. W

Oh no. Confirmed. What is next take it back? Can I do something about it?
  19. W

Yeah it is a Coil Climb Switch. I haven't got calipers. Comparing it to the Monarch it is smaller.
  20. W

After a minor google search they are 14.7mm. What the fuck?