Search results

1. W

Giant Reign Advanced Lower shock mount and CCBA CS

I have a Reign advanced and this afternoon after a long time waiting I went to put my new CCDB CS coil shock onto it. The Reign doesn't use any bushings in the lower shock eyelet, so i took them out of the shock. The lower shock axle is still too large to fit through the shock eyelet. only...
  2. W

Glue to use on a Carbon Frame?

I had a minor buster and the rubber down tube protection lifted a little on my Carbon Giant Reign. Over the past month or so it has continued to peel off. I am now ready to glue it back on for good. So my question is what glue I should use to stick the bloke back on? It looks Quick Grip esq...
  3. W

Coil Springs Wanted-2.25 x 400/450

Item: Coil Springs. Not fox because they don't fit the CCDB. Fairly sure all the others do. Weights I want are 400 and 450. Length is 2.25 Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheap as possible, just looking for a few to try until I buy my new flash steel...
  4. W

Sran XX1 Cranks- brand new SOLD

Item: Brand New SRAM XX1 Cranks Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney Item Condition: Brand new, came off the bike I recently purchased. Drove home from the bike shop where it was dismantled. 168Q 175mm GXP bottom bracket Reason for selling: Already had cranks to use. Price and...
  5. W

Deliveroo?

Any one in these realms engaged in deliveroo? Picked up my kit a few weeks ago when I was out of work but never got around to doing any shifts. And can't be buggered of a weekend. Think I will start over the next few weekends to partner training and extra weekend money into one. Seems like...
  6. W

Sold

Item: Sram XX1 GXP Crankset Black Carbon 32T 168 Q-factor-Crank boots included KMC X11 SL DLC Chain Black Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney. Will post at YOUR expense. Item Condition: This drivetrain is Brand new off a bike I have recently purchased. It hasn't been ridden I...
  7. W

Commuter/Flat Bar Roadie. Giant Seek/Specialized Sirrus/Scott Sub Etc...

Item: Commuter? Flat Bar Roadie. I'm 5'11" so looking for a Large or potentially a Medium. Location: Sydney. Can travel. Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you have. I haven't got loads to spend. Extra Info: MUST have disk brakes or Mounts for disk brakes. I don't want your hybrid...
  8. W

That was quick. FOUND PLEASE DELETE

Item: Shock Pump Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Happy to have post. Can travel. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap Extra Info: Seems top be a lot of new pikes around, surely some pumps out there.
  9. W

Found

Item: 30.0 Seat Post (non I-beam) Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney. Happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Wanting to pay as little as possible, on a budget and they are virtually a redundant size. I will send the Karma your way. Extra Info: Budget all mountain...
  10. W

Broken Bikes and Parts

Taking inspiration from the Facebook page I thought I would start a thread as a place for everyone to dump images of their broken bikes and parts, should be a few seeing how many pelicans are on here. So please, photos and their attached stories. I'll start with the most obvious Contestant...
  11. W

NSW Sold

Item: 2013 Polygon Colosus AX2.0 Medium Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney 2093 Item Condition: The bike and all components are in good condition. The frame has several grazes in the paint (pictured). No Dings or cracks or anything too unsightly. The fork has two of the most minor scuffs...
  12. W

Sydney Storm-Post pics and Experiences

Sydney Storm has caused a fair amount of damage, For those stuck at home, Work or bored out of their minds upload some of the crazy pics and experiences you have of the biggest storm in half a decade. How lucky is this guy? Manly vale northern beaches.
  13. W

Sold

Item: Fox Float RP2 200 x 57 (7.875 x 2.25) Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney 2093 Item Condition: Good, Has been sitting around in the shed. I had a peek inside and the fluid is in good condition. Reason for selling: It is a spare and not needed Price and price conditions: $75 You can pay...
  14. W

Sold

Item: 2013 Fox Float CTD 190 x 51 (7.5 x 2) Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney 2093 Item Condition: Good, it has been used for just over a year and then sat on the old frame for 5 months. The fluids and seal will be good for a long time. Reason for selling: The Reign it was on cracked and...
  15. W

NSW SOLD Please delete.

Item: 2013 Polygon Collosus AX2.0 Medium, Fox Float R, FSA Gravity SX Pro A 160mm 26" wheeled All mountain Bike with all the fruit, you would expect from a bike in this category. Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney 2093 Item Condition: The frame is in good condition with only minor...
  16. W

Found. Please delete

Found 10 characters
  17. W

Polygon Colossus N9- Heard it here first!

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-look-polygon-collosus-n9-2014.html New All-mountain/Enduro slayer from polygon, interesting revision of their suspension design. Carbon. Beautiful Spec list. Probably a nice price as well. Take a look!
  18. W

Sold sold sold

Item: Fox float RL 32mm stanchions 140mm travel 1.1/8 inch steered cut at 176 mm QR axle Condition: pretty bloody good for the age, minor cable rub on the crown, minor nicks on lowers but mother structural just bits of paint off. Stanchions are pristine. Seals are still good. Has been...
  19. W

2012 Marzocchi 55r problem

Marzocchis which i got on my new bike had a bit of oil around the rebound adjuster when i got them. Thought nothing of it thinking it was just because of them being new. Looking back at them after the first and second rides oil is slowly leaking there. I have attempted to take the adjuster off...
  20. W

NSW Sold sold sold

Item: 2013 Morewood Sukuma **PRICE DROP** Location: Northern Beaches Sydney, No sending, Sorry. Item Condition: Very Good, Ridden less than 75Km Cranks are scuffed as they were taken from previous bike Reason for selling: Buying a car need cash Price and price conditions: Now $2800...