1. cicot

WA Sold.

Your best price?
  2. cicot

WA Sold.

Hi there, Still for sale?
  3. cicot

Am I crazy for not wearing a helmet.

First of all, I take a condom with me if I know I'm going to bang aggressively certain occasions (and I obviously wear it for those occasions) however when I'm..you know.. in a super "under control" fashion I just I find condoms super stifling, and restrictive. In my 15 years of drilling, I can...
  4. cicot

Derby in Tassi

I am going with Blue Dirt in 8 days. Can't wait!! I just hope my legs will keep up with my excitement.
  5. cicot

Anyone from Wang? Trails?

I'll be in Wangaratta every Wednesday night until the end of the year. I was wondering if there are any trails or gravel roads for a evening/night spin I also hope someone could show me around. I don't have a car. Thanks.
  6. cicot

The You Yangs Thread

A Macchiato, Please!
  7. cicot

VIC Mountain Bike circuit in Quarry Park Footscray

here you are... https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mountain-bike-circuit-for-quarry-park.html you can pass the link to your friends now.
  8. cicot

Car

and for kinglake and maldon a car would suffice.
  9. cicot

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

Got a place with Blue Dirt, Can't wait until October...
  10. cicot

VIC Sold

Are you going to fit the corset on your bike? very curious to know how it feels.
  11. cicot

VIC Sold

It's not for me...present for my brother's float rp23 kashima. I'm almost sure it is small eyelet.
  12. cicot

VIC Sold

geez, even on a forum you got me! I need to move my fingers more...:pound:
  13. cicot

VIC Sold

Would it fit a 216x63? if yes, I live in melbourne, I can come and collect it.
  14. cicot

Bright in VIC ?

No worries, I'll probably be back in few weeks
  15. cicot

Bright in VIC ?

Well I was there last week, and all info I got about trails in the area Bright and Beauty was a map for the Mystic park.
  16. cicot

Trails at Big Hill Mt. Beauty

Thank you, happy riding!
  17. cicot

Unfortunately I'll be there just 3 days between the 26th Dec and the 29th, trying to squeeze in as much as my legs and ba ck can take. 1st day mystic bike park 2nd shuttle day at falls creek 3rd big hill
  18. cicot

I have got only an old garmin foretrex 101. No advance technology here...bummer!
  19. cicot

Thanks you all for your help Impressive site! Is there a way to export these tracks or to use them on a gps? thanks!
  20. cicot

I am planning my summer trip to Mt.Beauty and although on OSM there are few trails, I could not find any description on the net. Can somebody suggest me some nice descending singletrails at Big hill? Even better if you have a gps, as my understanding is that there is only a partial signage in...