Search results

1. i_s

TAS FOUND WTB: 29er fork and wheel

Item: 36 or Lyrik and a 29 inch front wheel Location: Hobart but willing to negotiate shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Fork: $600 ish. Wheel: $200? Extra Info: wanting to do a mullet build so chasing a fork and wheel+tyre. Interested any or all of those. Fork needs at least a 175mm...
  2. i_s

QLD SOLD Free antique stuff

Item: As per photos and below. Lots of old stuff I’ve had under the bench for years. Maybe someone wants it? 16 inch kids bike - actually quite nice. Alloy frame. Just needs grips and front brake sorted. SOLD Crank brothers mallet pedals - few scrapes. One bearing a bit chunky. SOLD SOLD...
  3. i_s

QLD SOLD 27.5 Rear Wheel - boost

Item: 27.5 Rear wheel. Sun Tr25 rim with a big ding in it, Intense branded 12x148 hub, Shimano freehub Location: Brisbane Item Condition: rim is a bit stuffed. Hub is in good condition. Reason for selling: surplus. Price and price conditions: Free. pick up only. Extra Info: Rim copped a rock...
  4. i_s

QLD SOLD Intense M3

Item: Intense M3 - Size Small Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used but pretty good. Reason for selling: can’t justify keeping it. Was bought for sentimental reasons only. Price and price conditions: Really not sure. $1000? $800. Refer below. Not sure the postie will be able to lift it so...
  5. i_s

QLD SOLD GT iDrive

SOLD Item: GT iDrive frame & float RL shock (mid-school???) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: FREE TO GOOD HOME -pick up only. Extra Info: Circa 2008-ish (?) iDrive frame with newer Fox Float RL shock. This has been collecting...
  6. i_s

QLD SOLD Reba SL... old

Item: Rockshox Reba SL 100mm Dual Air Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used - refer notes below Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $50 ono or swaps for something. Can post at your cost if you really want. Extra Info: cosmetically good and was used on a commuter for some...
  7. i_s

QLD SOLD 24” Giant kids mtb

Item: Giant XTC 24” WITH BASKET! Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used but solid Reason for selling: kids keep growing Price and price conditions: $150? You tell me. Not that interested in posting. I’ll put it on gumtree before I do that Extra Info: All stock with a few tweaks: QR front hub...
  8. i_s

QLD FOUND Newish XS complete bike

Item: looking for xs bike in good condition as alternative to buying new for one of my kids. Hoping to find something lightly used that might be a bit more up-spec’ed from the new stuff on offer at the moment. Something I could clean up and stick a few new bits on to pass off as near new would...
  9. i_s

QLD FOUND 200 x 57 Shock

Item: 200 x 57 (7.875 x 2.25) rear shock wanted. Location: Brisbane, but happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: ? $0 - $400 ? depends what you have got. Extra Info: This is for a travel adjustment experiment. Ideally need an inline air shock, but some piggy back models will fit. Let...
  10. i_s

QLD SOLD Santa Cruz Nickel size S

Item: Santa Cruz Nickel frame size S Location: Brisbane Item Condition: V good condition. A few scuffs on the paint that may polish out with a bit of effort and some tiny chips. Water bottle bolt heads showing some rust... and that's it. Rubber mastic tape applied from new. Refer the photos. Its...
  11. i_s

WTB: Saint or Zee rear derailleur

Item: Saint or Zee rear derailleur - 10 speed Location: Brisbane but willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: ? $0-$75 ? Extra Info: prefer the version that suits a wide range cassette, but not essential. Also potentially interested in partially broken units, ie for parts.
  12. i_s

QLD SOLD. Sale or Swap: Hope Pro4 XD freehub

Item: Hope Pro 4 XD freehub - unused Location: Brisbane Item Condition: brand new and unused Reason for selling: turns out not all SRAM 11 speed cassettes use the XD driver. Price and price conditions: Swap for good condition shimano pro4 freehub preferred, but otherwise $100 for local pickup...
  13. i_s

QLD WTB: Small sized dual suspension frame

Item: wanted - size small dual suspension frame. Prefer not older than a few years but everything considered. Looking for anything with 100 to about 140 mm travel. 26 or 27.5 wheel size. Would also be interested in other major parts (fork etc) but need a frame first. Son wants to build up his...
  14. i_s

WTB: 26" DH Rim

Item: 26 inch DH Rim Location: Brisbane but may pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50? Extra Info: Looking for something not too beat up and as wide as possible.
  15. i_s

Freehub Ratchet Ring Removal

Anyone done this? I have an unidentified rear hub and the ratchet ring needs to be removed to get the drive side bearing out by the looks of it. I know there is a DT Swiss tool around specific for their hub but are there 'generic' tools available to suit this ? hub? A quick search of the...
  16. i_s

FOUND: 12 x 150 Rear Hub - FOUND

- FOUND - Item: 12 x 150 Rear Hub Location: Brisbane, but willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Max $150 Extra Info: Not too fussed on brand, provided it is in good working order.
  17. i_s

Hub service ideas..?

I'm trying to diagnose play in my rear hub (12x150). Pretty sure it's because there is play between the inside bearing race and the axle on the non drive side. Anyways... I'm struggling to work out how to remove the axle and bearings from the hub so looking for help. It's quite an old hub and...
  18. i_s

2016 Cairns WC ?

The UCI has released dates for the Cairns round next year, but whats the latest on when tickets etc will be available? Have a leave pass burning a hole in my pocket...
  19. i_s

+1

Long time viewer - but new to the whole idea of posting. Its probably about time I put in my $0.02. Could be that I am getting old enough to be opinionated about everything... BTW - Admin / mod guys. If you are reading this can you please check that my account is active when you have a sec -...
  20. i_s

Opinions on Mallet 3 or DH?

Hey guys I'm considering giving a pair of Crankbrothers pedals a go on a build. Wondering if anyone has any opinions on the mallet 3's Vs DH? Feel under foot? Longevity? Etc? For a enduro/DH/gravity build, and I have 5.10 hellcat shoes. NOT interested in a Shimano vs CB debate please.