Search results

1. T

VIC Sold

Item: Easton haven 35mm stem Location: Elwood Vic Item Condition: Brand new, never used or installed Reason for selling: Wrong size Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: Brand new in box, never used or even installed. 40mm in length and the clamp is 35mm Pictures:
  2. T

45650b

Frame - On-one 45650B super raw XL Front shock/fork - Marzocchi 350 cr Handlebars - Easton Haven Carbon Stem - Raceface Respond Headset - FSA Grips - ESI Chunky Silicone Saddle - DSG Galaxy Seatpost - Rockshox Reverb Front brake - Shimano Saint Rear brake - Shimano Saint Cranks - Race Face...
  3. T

Pike Vs Marz 350 cr

So Mr tax man was relatively nice this year and that will be in my account soon. So I have decided to make the purchase for my Trance 27.5 a new upgrade in forks from the crap evo's that come stock, even I can tell they are shit and I'm your perfect definition of a weekend warrior. I'm...
  4. T

Rear shock size Giant trance 27.5 help

Hey guys, next payday I'm looking at upgrading the rear shock on my 2014 giant trance 27.5 2. Excuse my ignorance however can someone please tell me what the rear shock size is for my bike. I have googled and looked on the giant website, but I cannot seam to find it anywhere. Also I'm pretty...
  5. T

Rear Cassette Question

Hello fellow forum friends. Currently running a 1x10 shimano xt drivetrain with a 11-34t cog on the rear. (Giant trance 27.5 2) My question is how much of a difference a 36 cog would be. My fitness is pretty good and if I get out of the saddle I can pretty much chug up anything. If I...
  6. T

Giant trance 27.5 2ish

Frame - Giant trance 27.5 2 (however there is not much left of the 2) Rear shock - Fox float Front shock/fork - Marzocchi 350cr Handlebars - Easton Haven Stem - Raceface respond 40mm Headset - Chris King inset 2 Grips - Oury lockon Saddle - SDG matrix Seatpost - Easton carbon Front brake - XT...
  7. T

Stans 27.5 tyre mounting

Just got a new pair of hope pro eve with stand 27.5 crest rims and I'm having a stupid amount of trouble getting the rim bread over the rim of the tyre. I finally got it on now I want to take the tyre off again so I can set it up properly. I was hoping that getting it on initially would stretch...
  8. T

Barrel adjuster

So after stripping my ride and updating my cable and housing, I have misplaced my rear xt 10 speed barrel adjuster/lost it. Am i stuffed and need to source a new one? Or will my rear derailleur still work, im thinking it might work but as the cables strecth a little and adjustments are need Ill...
  9. T

Online Bike shops

Hello people, Just wondering what online stores people use for purchases. Thanks in advance Tom Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm to slack to search through all the sub-forums and topics
  10. T

Hello

Hello people, Im a newbie just getting into the exciting world of mountain biking. Have always ridden bikes my whole life but mainly to commute/recreation and a bit of fitness here or there to get of my legs as i run a lot. Have always wanted to get into x-country/aggressive trail riding so...