Search results

1. M

Sold Manitou Mezzer 44mm offset 29er fork

Trade for Rockshox Lyrik RC3 in the anniversary red colour? (29er reduced offset as well).
  2. M

Sold DT Swiss XM1501 29" wheel set - $200.00

Hey mate, do you still have these available? I'm from Canberra and potentially interested. Cheers Joel
  3. M

ACT Sold

Price update
  4. M

ACT Sold

Item: Dt swiss 370 hub to Stans Arch in the rear and same front but to Novatec hub. 29er Boost wheels. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: New bike take off Price and price conditions: $400 + postage, or local pickup Extra info: Comes of XL Norco Revolver 2020. Comes...
  5. M

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

Sweet. I'm away for a fortnight, but I'll check back either in this thread or regular rides and head out in the near year :)
  6. M

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

Just discovered this thread after buying some old tyres off droenn. Is there a beer buy in for joining in on some group rides?
  7. M

NSW Please remove.

What year model is this?
  8. M

Sold XTR M9100 12sp Shifter

I have a XT M9000 12 speed that was supplied from Germany perhaps if it has the 11/12 spd converter?
  9. M

Sold [PRICE DROP] 2018 Santa Cruz 5010 XL Frameset & Fox 34 Fork

This is a ridiculously good deal.
  10. M

Sold SOLD: TRP Quadiem SL Brakeset

I may be interested in these if you still have them kicking around.
  11. M

AM Mojo Geometron G15

Very keen for the long term review and Derby race report. I have a G16 which I picked up recently and I am loving it so far. It was very hard to decide between it and the pole, but the fact it could take a triple crown fork and 175mm rear shock sold it for me. I am loving it so far, but I have...
  12. M

Sram Level brakes

If your level brakes are not up to your standards, I would go with a replacement. I haven't used level but I have uses guides and for me, they just don't have the stopping power i need. Hope brakes are great and can be picked up for a decent price when on sale from chain reaction.
  13. M

Derby in Tassi

Is January a decent time to head to Derby. I ask because I although it is in the middle of summer, I am not sure if Tassie really gets all that hot.
  14. M

Converting combo shifter/brakes to seperate

Thanks guys, Just had no idea where to start with googling. Appreciate it!
  15. M

Converting combo shifter/brakes to seperate

Hey, Just wondering if it is possible to convert a combo shifter/brake to seperate. Basically I have a combo set up with formula brakes / sram shifters but I have a spare pair of saint brakes kicking around I want to chuck on but then I can't mount the shifters. Is there something to...
  16. M

STOLEN SA Fox creek mtb, Got jumped in the car park

Everyone posting in this thread are top blokes! This is what community is all about. Hopefully OP comes back in asap. It is just too coincidental for that gear all together not to be his, right down to the rip curl wallet .... who sells a wallet with a full face helmet and a go pro let alone...