Search results

1. N

LOST STROMLO - Chrylser Key Fob - 7/2/16

Hi Guys Mate lost his car key at Stromlo today, looks like this Hoping somebody might have come across it on the trail. Cheers Shane
  2. N

[ACT] Free to any Rotorburner who wants it

Hi Canberrans, Happy to spread the Father's Day love and give this to any Rotorburner who sticks their hand up. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/flynn/beds/unique-child-s-single-bed-fairytale-castle-landscape/1087896190 Cheers NN
  3. N

New cranks and front derailuer

Hi Guys I've just gotten through fitting a new 3x10 drivetrain that I picked up ages ago. When I fitted the crankset and FD using just a single spacer (73mm BB shell) on the drive side it just didn't seem right. The FD wanted to swing out way too far with respect to the chain rings...
  4. N

Cyclocross is for pussies

or so this guy reckons https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201544292782918&fref=nf Fricken amazing video - sorry if its a repost
  5. N

Review - Xeccon lights - CyclingDeal.com.au

Based on another burner's positive experience I made the leap and bought the S12 for the helmet and the Spiker 1207 dual light for the handle bars. I'll be using them for rare social night rides and the upcoming Mont 24hr and Scott 24hr races. I'll be riding in a 6 man team (seriously hoping to...
  6. N

2012 Apollo Terra 20 frame

So - one of the sponsors has (or had - I wouldn't know because I can't ask questions in the trading section) one of these frames for sale - it looks interesting with the added bonus of being Australian made. There's buggar all reviews about them online though - has anybody here ridden one or...
  7. N

obligatory HI

Hi All So what's the story - do I need to post in here before I can ask questions in trading section? Anyway whilst I'm here; I'm new to mountain biking, I've been riding the Canberra trails, rode in a 6man team at the Mont and Scott events this year. Current ride is an old 2005...