Search results

1. x3foz

B-link issues

I’m looking to upgrade my 2012 norco with the new box 2 1x9 set up but I’m having trouble finding a b-link to suit! What’s out there that I can use?
  2. x3foz

The QUICK question thread.....

hey gang, my mate has a 2012ish Scott spark with one of those 3 chamber rear shock set ups! can he swap it out for something like a fox etc
  3. x3foz

VIC Specialized Epic XL - sold

Pm'd for more info
  4. x3foz

Sold

SOLD Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: VGC straight and true Car park miles only Reason for selling: not need Price and price conditions: $100 plus post Extra Info: 26" qr rims, deore hubs & shimano hyperglide cassette 12-25 Pictures:
  5. x3foz

NSW SOLD!! Please remove

Ta mate I'll have a look Sent from some fancy iThingy
  6. x3foz

NSW SOLD!! Please remove

Do you have rear adapters to suit 9x135 by any chance?? Sent from some fancy iThingy
  7. x3foz

NSW Sold Please Delete

Ok that's euro size!! Bit small for me Sent from some fancy iThingy
  8. x3foz

NSW Sold Please Delete

What would that size be in cm or USA size? Sent from some fancy iThingy
  9. x3foz

Please remove Sold- 7.875x2.25, High Volume, offers

Is #4 back up for sale? Sent from some fancy iThingy
  10. x3foz

How to Paint Frames (Plow Style)

A few questions Ha rb so I've got a trance that's due for a rebuild and I've decided to give it a paint job!! The bb and some of the pivot barings are shot so- Is it easer to remove them before paint or after? And what is the easiest way to remove them? Lbs, baring puller? Also the pivot...
  11. x3foz

WTB Base hole cap and bolt unit (slx shifters)

Bump anyone?? Sent from some fancy iThingy
  12. x3foz

2x10 Advice requested

Interesting thread and impeccable timing as I'm looking at this up grade! I'm running deore cranks with 22/34/bash with out extra spacer and when on middle chain ring using higher gears it will rub on chain guard slightly. So to prevent this do you simply put the space from non drive side to...
  13. x3foz

measurement help

Yea I read something like that I got a bb adapter to replace the spacer so I can run a chain guard but not sure if a) it will fit and b) if ill need to run one Sent from some fancy iThingy
  14. x3foz

measurement help

Yeah they are deore crank!! The reason I'm asking about all this is that I want to upgrade to slx or xt 2x10.and as I only have one bike I don't want to have to much down time. So do different manufacturer's have there own specs on spindle and bearing sizes? Sent from some fancy iThingy
  15. x3foz

measurement help

Thanks heaps guys yea the bb shell is 89.5 and the specs on giant web site say sram bb now for the fun part and how I learn best is to pull it down!! Sent from some fancy iThingy
  16. x3foz

measurement help

Thanks that gives me a start anyway oh it's a trance x3 2012 just wasn't sure because it got 3 x 114 stamped on bottom of the frame Sent from some fancy iThingy
  17. x3foz

measurement help

hi rb sorry if this has been covered i havn`t had much luck with search. so my very noob question is how do i measure up to find out the size of my rear hub (as it has nothing written on it nor can i find any specks on it) do i simply measure the in side distance between the frame? and as...
  18. x3foz

WTB Base hole cap and bolt unit (slx shifters)

Item: Base hole cap and bolt unit 2013 slx shifters rapid fire 3x10 Location: aus wide ship to gold coast Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $20 inc post Extra Info: these are use when the clear indicator unit is removed from the shifter body or if any one can point me in the right...
  19. x3foz

QLD Sold

Pics?? These will fit trance x3 (non oversize)??
  20. x3foz

Budget 2x9 XC set up.

So assuming you can use any 3x fd on a 2x set up what is the difference in the specific 2x fd