Search results

1. B

Moving the post up/down with internal routed dropper posts?

I'm looking at getting an internal dropper post but only have a 27.2 DIA seatpost. The 100-120mm travel available on these posts is not really enough for me to go from climbing to super steep descents or jumping where I usually just slam my seatpost all the way down. I reckon I need to put the...
  2. B

VIC SOLD: Shifters, Seatpost, DJ Seat, Chainguides (Free), DJ Frame, Forks, Cassette

Will post Australia wide at buyers expense. Any questions PM or Post. Item: Shimano Deore SL-M590 Rapidfire Shifter Set - Black Location: Mont Albert, Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Bought for a build which turned out to be single speed Price: $45 SOLD Extra...
  3. B

Finished! On-One Inbred

And here it is - name still pending. Still stuffing around with the dingle speed a bit and have not run it on the trails yet but still having fun riding it - everywhere. I am building a new bike which I am totally stoked about! This baby is going to be an all rounder - Commuter / SS...
  4. B

Singletrack Mind

Hey there everybody, I am a long term mountain biker, medium term reader and short term poster. I don't think I could really say I was a hard core mountain biker I am into bikes like my fiance can not believe and to her dismay enjoy tinkering with them almost as much as I enjoy riding them...