Search results

1. M

Mount Perry Gold Rush MTB Festival - June 6, 7 & 8

ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO CONQUER THE MOUNTAIN??? Grindin Gearz Event Promotions is proud to announce: The Mount Perry Gold Rush MTB Festival is happening again in 2009. Where: Wolca Reserve – Mount Perry (100km WSW of Bundaberg, QLD) When: June 6, 7 & 8 2009 - On the Queen’s...
  2. M

Mount Perry 6 Hour Gold Rush - Sunday June 8

It's on once again. The Mount Perry 6hr Gold Rush MTB Enduro has seen a few changes for 2008. It is all set to take place on Sunday June 8 2008 on the Queen's Bday long weekend. Some great cash and prizes are on offer again this year with the winning solo male, solo female and pairs team...
  3. M

Mt Perry 6hr Race

Those of us with a few more years under our belts would all remember the glory days of mountain biking in Qld from Mt Perry Mountain Cup from the mid-late 90's. Well the race is back, in a slightly different format. With the growing popularity of endurance racing, the new organisors are...
  4. M

SE QLD RD #2 - This Sunday!!!

Just a quick reminder to all you gravity inspired folk: The D'Aguilar Range MTB Club host SE QLD DH ROUND #2 this Sunday (30/04/06) The track is located at the very end of Upper Brookfield Rd (no. 1050A), about 15mins drive from Kenmore Village for those planning to head out...
  5. M

2007 XTR Goodies

I went down to the start of the Crocodile Trophy on Tuesday afternoon (Townsville) to watch these freaks suffer around stage one, and suffer they did. Anyhow, I was having a chat to a few of the competitors before the race start and one of them spoke to me about Mauro Bettin's bike. (U.C.I...
  6. M

Sold Please Delete

Item: Manitou Stance Flows, 20mm Thru-axle, 120-150mm RTWD, Charcoal colour Location: Townsville Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Splitting Bike Price and price conditions: $400 + post Extra Info: Steerer is cut, won't fit long headtube frames Pictures: Available on request...
  7. M

Sold

Item: Hayes HFX-9, front & rear with 8" standard rotors Location: Townsville QLD Item Condition: Excellent, Only 5 months old and have seen very little use, still look brand new, not a mark on calipers or levers. Reason for selling: Splitting bike Price and price conditions: $300 (pair)...
  8. M

SOLD PLEASE DELETE***BLING PART$ - Hayes, Atomlab, Manitou, Shimano

*SPLITTING BLINGED UP HARDTAIL* - AWESOME PARTS Reluctant stripping of prized hardtail. All of the following items must go, the missus has put the foot down, I gotta clear out the spare room as well as part of the garage. All prices are negotiable, but please don't insult me. All parts are in...
  9. M

Delete*** Bike Split

Item: Black Da Bomb Chromo Hardtail - 15' Frame Awesome Spec includes: Maniotu Stance Flow 120-150mm RTWD fork Atomlab Trailpimp/Tuffneck wheelset 26'F/24'R Hayes HFX9 HD 8' Hydraulic Brakes Race Face North Shore DH Cranks Race Face 36T DH Chainring E13 SRS Chain Guide Atomlab Aircorp...
  10. M

Sold - Please Delete

Item: 2 x Maxxis Flyweight 490g tires Location: Townsville, will post Aust wide at buyers expense. ($5-10) Item Condition: Brand New! Have not even been taken out of packaging. Reason for selling: Selling XC bike Price and price conditions: $80 pair Extra Info: See below Pictures...