Search results

1. freeboy

DH FR SS newcastle, hunter, stroud, gloucester, fresh tracks and peeps to ride with

hey guys. we are very lucky to have so much accessible DH terrain around us, but lamely im getting a little bored of "the same ol'...". im getting curious if theres anything else out there. would love to know if theres any other trails/crews i could come ride/build with. im aware of all the...
  2. freeboy

sold

gotta sell something from the spares pile to replace smashed derailleur... make an offer please, looking for quick sale. Item: F+R Avid Codes - SOLD Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Perfect working order, bought 2nd hand off a bike mechanic who ensured "as new" quality but never ended...
  3. freeboy

26" intermediatish street/park/dj freeboy vs callan robison

score: cal - nil Rob - nil ------------------------------- Callan --- Rob 180 to fakie five stairs ---------- [/] ----- [/] 360 tailtap 2inch bump or less --- [/] ----- [/] 360 drop off stairs??? maybe... -- original post - (lookin for a fun game, i need to learn some more...
  4. freeboy

newcastle street riders missing. reward if found.

calling for newcastle street riders. wheres everyone gone? i wanna ride any day/night, anytime. pm or post if you arent soft or prone to excuses of why not to ride.
  5. freeboy

SOLD - PLEASE remove

Item: 03 model norco aline - SOLD Location:newcastle Item Condition:exceptional, well looked after and maintained, except for one pedal that is missing bearings but still runs fine. also now needs fresh rear brake pads and maybe a bleed. (allthough ill probably have fixed this by time of...
  6. freeboy

cove shocker dh

hey, just hunting a bike that seems to be hard to track down. help me out plz, even if your not willing to sell, i would still like to talk and get info. What: cove shocker dh Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $3000 Location: newcastle extra info: preferrably complete build, but happy for just...
  7. freeboy

Newcastle NSW, new norco 416 stolen from my car!!

Bike: Norco 416 Colour: dark blue/greyish colour (with prints of city buildings - i think) Date it was stolen: tuesday, 22 august 2006 Where it was stolen: stolen out of the back of my car (a tarago) at home. Specs: mostly stock except for: shimano 9spd cluster shimano 9spd dura-ace chain...
  8. freeboy

surry hills or local to that

hey, ill be in sydney (surry hills) tonight and may find a little time to hit the streets in between commitments, someone call me (rob on 0401 669 699) and let me know if there is actually any riding around there or if there is any groups street riding around there tonight. also, if you could...
  9. freeboy

help wanted with trading

if anyone has good suggestions as to how to do a direct swap with someone at long distance please let me know. myself and the other trader are struggling to find a way to go about our trade. cheers
  10. freeboy

newcastle riders

sup folks! im tryin to unite riders in newcastle (or at least find more people to ride with) i always seem to find myself struggling to find someone to ride with during the week and some weekends. this shouldnt be the case since i know quite a number of riders in newie, but it happens cuz...
  11. freeboy

.243 FR / norco two50 plus other q's

ok, im looking at getting a .243 FR with the 06 norco two50 specs built up. goes like this: these specs norco two50 on this frame .243 FR what do you think? itll be for solid street/park riding, occasional dirt jumping and 4x, and a trail everynow and then (i have a DH bike allready...
  12. freeboy

sold

Item: arial chain guide Location: newcastle Item Condition: runs awsome but buyer will need a bashy to run with it, has new roller with a much stronger bolt than stock. (i made it strong enough to take a really hard impact and not break) Reason for selling: got a new box guide that...
  13. freeboy

bashy for aireal guide

What: bashy (for 38t or 42t with 4 bolt pattern) that will sit close to the ring and chain to guide it, the one i have is made for a box guide and i dont have a box guide. Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 max Location: Newcastle Extra Info: looking for a e-13 bashy cuz thats what im told will...
  14. freeboy

please delete

please delete
  15. freeboy

chain guide wanted real quick

What: chain device - brand does not matter as long as its in good working order Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $100 Location: Newcastle Extra Info: mine didnt fit when i went to put it on - ive got a brand new amoeba scud DH chain guide that i can swap. it just didnt line up with my...
  16. freeboy

kingfisher

What: 2005 gary fisher kingfisher 1 Price range/Willing to Pay: around 2000-2500 OBO Location: newcastle Extra Info: lustin this bike somethin chronic how do i get one? cant find any in australia for sale (prob because theyre so freaking awsome that noone wants to give them up)