Search results

1. V

Canyon Strive Medium/Large (Canyon Spectral also interested)

Item: Canyon Strive Medium/Large - Will also consider a frame/build kit, details required. (Canyon Spectral also interested). Location: (VIC) Melbourne, but willing to arrange travel/shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on spec/frame colour, but reasonable - reflective of condition...
  2. V

Yeti SB165 Medium/Large (SB140 or SB150 also interested)

Item: Yeti SB165 Medium/Large - Will also consider a frame/build kit, details required. (SB140 or SB150 also interested). Location: (VIC) Melbourne, but willing to arrange travel/shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on spec/frame colour, but reasonable - reflective of condition. Extra...
  3. V

Need Feedback on Going Downhill Tubeless

To the fellow downhillers/riders alike, Ive recently picked up a 2013 specialized demo 8 and ive got myself a set of new Mavic 823 26ers Tubeless Ready. I've never gone tubeless before and I'm looking for some opinions/experiences that you guys have. I've been reading a bit, and found...
  4. V

VIC Team Events Like The 'Forrest 24hr'

Hello fellow Rotorheads, Back in 2009/2010 I competed with a team in the Forrest Jeep 24hr race. Since discontinuation, I was hoping to get some suggestions on alternative team events like this that are in circulation around Victoria. Cheers, Mark.