Search results

1. B

WTB - Saint trigger shifter ISPEC

Item: Saint m820 trigger ispec mount Location: VIC 3065 Item Condition: Used or new Reason for selling: Wanted Price and price conditions: depending on condition Extra Info: Have you upgraded your DH rig to 7 speed yet? Now is the time! Who needs ten gears?! After you get that done, sell me...
  2. B

VIC SOLD - 26" tyres

Item: set of four 26 inch tyres as per list below Location: Fitzroy VIC Item Condition: range from new to used Reason for selling: no longer own a 26" wheeled bike Price and price conditions: swap for a six pack! Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 Gravity casing - used, 30% life left (some undercutting of...
  3. B

VIC Found - Hope shimano freehub

Item: Hope shimano freehub for evo 4 hub Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on condition but its for a single speed project so doesn't have to be perfect Extra Info: Otters have pouches underneath their forelegs. In one of them (usually the left) they like to keep their...
  4. B

29er fork 100/120mm 15mm tapered

Due to a catastrophic failure of a set of Fox 32's i'm looking for Item: Tapered 32mm or 34mm 29er fork, 15mm axle, 100 to 120mm travel, not boost Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Completely depending on the fork Extra Info: Xfusion / Pike / Fox 32 (recent) or Fox 34 all...
  5. B

VIC WTB brake caliper - XT m785 silver OR saint m820/zee m640

Looking for a silver XT M785 caliper to replace one with a busted piston. Would also consider a Saint M820 or Zee M640 caliper (and take a working XT off my other bike) Doing a bleed on a set of used brakes this morning i found out why the front wasn't working - cracked piston :(...
  6. B

VIC [SOLD] On One 456 EVO II - large - $900 ONO

Item: On One 456 EVO II hardtail, steel, 26", complete Location: Fitzroy VIC Item Condition: Frame is a year old, parts are a mix, see below Reason for selling: Bought a Transition Trans AM off rotorburn to get a longer frame Price and price conditions: 900 ONO Extra Info: see story below...
  7. B

[VIC] DT end caps for 142*12

Item: looking for some DT swiss end caps for dt350 rear hub, 142x12 Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: New ones are $50 - hoping to find some spare ones for less Extra Info: have you got a spare pair of these lying around and would you rather own a six pack of beers? send me a pm :)
  8. B

760/780mm 31.8 riser bar

Item: am looking for some black 31.8 riser bars over 760mm. Wider is better right? Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Was hoping for something around the $50 mark but depends on type / condition etc Extra Info: 10 or 15mm rise would be ideal, 9 degree sweep, 5 degree up, the...
  9. B

Login time-out

Hi there admins, Just wondering whether there is a way to extend the time before i get automatically logged out of the forum for inactivity? I'd love to be able to stay logged in on my work/home computer. Right now i refresh a thread after turning my back for a few mins and i have been...
  10. B

[VIC] Front DT350 15mm to QR endcaps

Item: 15mm to QR endcaps for a DT350 front hub Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Your favourite six pack? Extra Info: Whilst i'm waiting for a bolt-on conversion axle i'd like to use a QR. Anyone got an unused set of endcaps sitting around? Found some - cheers y'all
  11. B

SOLD Ragley stubbing 60mm stem black

SOLD Item: Ragley stubbing stem Location: Inner Melbourne Item Condition: Good as new, not a mark on it Reason for selling: Changed bikes, don't need the low stack height, went 10mm longer Price and price conditions: $50 posted AUS wide, $40 pickup Extra Info: Low stack height (great for...
  12. B

on one frame order - split shipping to melbourne?

on one / planet x are doing a bit of a sale at the moment, and the gbp to aud exchange rate aint all that bad. i'm thinking of grabbing a frame this weekend to build up a 26" hardtail on the cheap - based on a 456 evo2 the only shipping option is 90gbp on DHL though - is anyone keen to...
  13. B

WTB 26" hardtail frame L/XL

Item: Looking for a Large or XL (410mm reach or more) 26" hardtail frame. I've got a straight steerer 140mm fork to go into this frame, so need something that is designed for that sort of travel. Think Cotic BFE, on one 456. Location: VIC, Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $300...