Search results

1. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

New octane one headset creaking

Its a month (and a bit) old frame but I just checked no ovalisation. Ive found the problem anyway after reading a little more and of course I was stupid enough not to check if their was any gunk in the headtube... Idiot. Dont really see why there was any gunk in there but oh well, seems to have...
  2. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

New octane one headset creaking

I got a new octane one integrated headset for my dj about 1 month ago. I've tried tightening/loosening the top cap, I've checked the races, bearings are fine. The only thing i can think of is these two really thin spacers that came with the headset originally. Ive noticed a tiny bit of play...
  3. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Sydney area

Hahahahaha just realised this, shit
  4. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

My bikes do live in the house except there's a floor to ceiling window/door to show them off to anyone dodgy guy lurking around my house. This is the only spot I can keep them as everywhere else is either covered in carpet (mum would kill me) or filled with other stuff. Also liking mtboer's...
  5. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

$20 for a better chance of getting a stolen bike back (which can cost thousands). I see no harm involved
  6. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Would hope a theif wouldn't come from or go to a different state to steal my bike. Tbh anything that gives me more of a chance of getting my bike back if it's stolen I'm in for. I'm only 14 and have no job so It takes a lot of chores to save up for a decent bike, would suck if I lost one.
  7. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Shimano slx extra long brake cable

Frames a medium cannondale chase. My dad got slx brakes in 1.7m for his dmr i tryed fitting them and they were long enough but he doesn't want my scratched to shit slx brakes so may just order the 1.7m line online if the lbs doesn't have the rolls of it.
  8. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

If you watch the video on the website its shows that if anyone else who has a tile walks within 30m of your item you will be notified and sent a map location. Watch vids aswell dont just look at specs.
  9. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

https://www.thetileapp.com im ordering a couple for my two bikes will fell a lot safer leaving them anywhere
  10. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Alright thanks heaps mate I'll go check the lbs
  11. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Hey I need some extra long brake cable for my rear brake on my dirt jumper so I can barspin with out it all getting tangled. I can only find 1.7m cables online is this enough? if not how much length do I need and where do I buy it from? Shimano slx brakes Thanks
  12. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

New scott voltage fr 30 2011

Thanks for the advice I'm now saving for a decent air shock
  13. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Can't find a new spring

Thanks heaps found the right spring for me
  14. xXBLACKSHEEPXx

Can't find a new spring

Hey recently got a new-used scott voltage fr 30 2011 and I need a more lightweight spring that is 200x3.25 can't seem to find any plz help thanks