Search results

1. K

Bell Super helmet

As another fellow who runs hot, i've got to support the bell super. Was previously using a Protec Ace which was pretty much a bmx helmet. The super has loads more ventilation to the point where if I'm moving i don't sweat at all.
  2. K

What are people rocking " Hydro pack and parts or Co2 and bottle "

Camelbak charge 2L of water, multitool, pump, tube, phone and wallet. Extra bottle of water or gatorade on the bike. Tried the saddle bag but didn't like that it swayed all over the place even when fully loaded and tightened up, so it was ditched.
  3. K

AM Helmet

Absolutely love the bell super i bought a few weeks ago. Was previously using a Protec Ace which was pretty much a bmx helmet. The super has loads more ventilation and the visor at the front goes up high if you need it out of the way.
  4. K

Crash Pics Thread

Nice big gash on my cheek after an over the side of the bars Yesterday, also copped those same bars to the gonads on the way down. Might save the pictures of the bruise for another day.
  5. K

Hardtail or Dually

I'm in between at the moment, prefer the hardtail for versatility on road, but a dually is just so much better off it.
  6. K

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

45km ride yesterday ending with a flat tube less than 1km from home. So this morning was spent giving the old Merida 400d a good service and tube repairs.