Search results

1. D

Opinions on new bike?

If you're looking for a decent complete then definitely check out the P3. It's a killer bike :)
  2. D

Black Market Bikes

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in seeing my finished build here it is! http://i.imgur.com/IEAtWqD.jpg Just ask if you want spec's and I'll post 'em up :)
  3. D

Black Market Bikes

Apparently his main email is stuffed, so if you are trying to message him through carter@blackmarketbikes.com he won't be getting anything. I've been contacting him through blkmrktsales@gmail.com and his number, which if your calling from Australia is 0011-1-714-925-9942. I've been usually...
  4. D

Getting back into it.

Thanks for the reply! Oh, I thought that Windsor had been destroyed for some reason, I'll go back and check it out some day. Haven't heard of South Kensington, I'll look into it. Cheers!
  5. D

Getting back into it.

Hey guys, I've recently gotten back into dirt jumping, bought myself a new bike, just want to know if anyone here can let me in on a few good spots around Melbourne? I've been to Diamond Creek but that's about it, I live around the SE suburbs so if anyone knows anything a bit more local, and...
  6. D

Black Market Bikes

Actually managed to get a hold of Carter, getting everything organised this week, I've always had my heart set on a Blk Mrkt frame so I didn't mind the wait!
  7. D

Black Market Bikes

Thanks for the replies! Ahh ok, fair enough. Guess I'll just have to wait it out then!
  8. D

Black Market Bikes

Hey guys, first post on the forum here, so, hi! Just wanted to know if any of you chaps have dealt with Black Market Bikes before? I sent them an email just after Christmas regarding their Edit1 frame and how much it'd cost to be shipped to Melbourne, as I can't find any Australian distributors...