Search results

1. R Z A

Flippin and a whippin...

The flip is a killer photo not to mention the trick, i like pics that are taken from above the jump. Real nice 1 foot flat aswell. excellent work.......
  2. R Z A

Sold.

im intrested, would you be able to find out the weight for me?
  3. R Z A

Street in syd area

very true. i find riding around, finding spots can be fun. get on your bike and go searching..:)
  4. R Z A

Tecnoboost

ahaha wicked, near perfect tuck too.
  5. R Z A

New Sandy Council Jumps

They look insane, whats the go with council jumps. I would have never picked they would need 35k to set up a jump park. Anyone got any ideas on average how much jumps cost to put up..surely a cheaper option?
  6. R Z A

Dullo

no tight jeans
  7. R Z A

We do not exist.

Much respect man, love to see pictures of peoples jumps. Also a refreshing change to see some well built and groomed trails. well done
  8. R Z A

Kona Unit Singlespeed - Custom

quick looking thing, make sure you bomb hills
  9. R Z A

WTB: Handle Bar Reducers 31.8 to 25.4

have you checked any bike shops out yet? not all stores have them but if you look around you will prob find one.
  10. R Z A

.:NPJ Eastbeast:.

just wondering also how stiff are those Npj bars to ride...........anyone?
  11. R Z A

Spesh 07 there own forks and shocks!

I dont find them that ugly. I can see where your coming from with companys sticking to what they do best, but on the other hand i think its a good thing that more companies are doing forks in a lmited fork market. would be good to see some innovation if any....
  12. R Z A

Park shots from today

sollllllllllllid, hahaha love the face in the 4th photo
  13. R Z A

.:NPJ Eastbeast:.

pretty nice, like the bmx choice of parts. shame you had to use shimano :(
  14. R Z A

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

Originally Posted by Cameo Myself up front, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../train23hq.jpg Yer what is that place, the dirt there looks perfect, not to mention that crazy canyon thing?
  15. R Z A

Rockshox release new dirtjump fork - Argyle

Anyone got a rough idea on the price range of these forks
  16. R Z A

wanted marzoochi uppers

you still looking for a crown
  17. R Z A

The Tour Thread. (slayer, sodom, suicidal tendencies, soundwave added)

Talib Kweli Sat 11 Feb Riverstage, Brisbane $92 Sun 12 Feb Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne $97.10 Wed 15 Feb Metro Theatre, Sydney $49.95 (+ bf) Sat 18 Feb Centennial Park, Centennial Park $96.40 {GOOD VIBRATIONS) Sun 19 Feb Belvoir Amphitheatre, Upper Swan $89 (+ bf) De la Soul...
  18. R Z A

cannonball run at fitzroy

yeah your right, trees can get really annoying when theres a couple over the track. the council cuts them back every now and then. Maybe try to get in touch with them see whats up.
  19. R Z A

yew for big tricks

nice vid http://www.lucentproductions.com has lots of wicked movies thanks for sharing mark...