Search results

1. Duane

VIC *SOLD* Norco Sight A2

Item: Norco Sight A2 27.5 Medium 2019 Location: Gone to new home Item Condition: Excellent, few stone chips Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: you are too late
  2. Duane

VIC *SOLD* Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt

Item: 2017 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 770 XL Location:Pakenham, Victoria Item Condition: Was fucking awesome, but it's gone now Reason for selling:Supported by other brand Price and price conditions: Sold, snooze ya lose!
  3. Duane

Norco Sight VLT

So much fun. So playful and poppy. Large frame on the scales was 22 kg without pedals. I was blown away with how it rode, such a cool bike and so much grip but playful enough to be picking it up popping gaps and bunny hopping logs etc. Completely not what I was expecting from a heavy bike. Takes...
  4. Duane

SOLD

Item: SOLD. 2016 Rockshox Lyric RC, oem off 2016 Range C.2 170mm travel. 180mm steerer. 650b 15x100 Location: Pakenham, Victoria. Item Condition: Very good. Scratched stickers and a couple of rub marks. Stantions perfect. Reason for selling: Trying Fox. Price and price conditions: $450 firm plus...
  5. Duane

Sold.

Double post.
  6. Duane

VIC Sold

Item: 2015 Giant Anthem SX Advanced Location:Pakenham, Vic. Item Condition:Awesome Reason for selling:new bike to pay for Price and price conditions:SOLD
  7. Duane

SOLD. This is not the post you are looking for. Move along, move along...

Item: Rockshox Reverb dropper post Location: On its way to a new owner. Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Non stealth model. 125mm drop. 420mm long. 30.9 diameter.
  8. Duane

*SOLD* Zelvy 35

Item: 29" Zelvy wheelset. Location: Cockatoo, Victoria or Pakenham (business hrs) Item Condition: Good. Usual wear marks, no cracks or deep gouges Reason for selling: No 29er Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bought in 2014, not used since 2015. Blue Chris King ISO hubs. Shimano...
  9. Duane

VIC *SOLD* 2006 Scott Genius MC 50 Large. *SOLD*

Scott Genius MC50 SOLD
  10. Duane

VIC SOLD..2015 Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 2, SOLD.

Item: Giant XTC Advanced 27.5 2 Large Location:Cockatoo or Pakenham, Vic. Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling:New Bike. Price and price conditions:Sold Extra Info:Stock except for brake upgrade from Deore to SLX and 180mm disks. 1x fitted but have stock 2x gear. Pictures: See below.
  11. Duane

VIC *SOLD* 2014 Specialized Enduro29 Comp Large *SOLD*

Item: 2014 Specialized Enduro 29 Comp Large fully rad enduro shredding machine. Location:Cockatoo or Life Of Bikes in Pakenham, Victoria. Item Condition:Used for Gravity Enduro, shuttles and trailriding so has plenty of the rubs and scratches you would expect. Reason for selling:New...
  12. Duane

BoXXer charger damper upgrade worth it?

Wonder if anyone has upgrade d their early BoXXer or late RC to the Charger damper and what were your thoughts? Improvement? Worth it?
  13. Duane

Quick jaunt at Stromlo, sugestions?

Going up to Goulburn for a weekend in a few weeks time, will have a spare half day on the way and was planning a ride at Mt Stromlo. Knowing nothing of the place and never having been there before can anyone suggest a good place for trail maps and perhaps a route for a 2 to 3 hr ride? AM/XC...
  14. Duane

MTBA for Novice/Rookier? EDIT:answered, thanks.

Apologies if this is covered somewhere else but I have some questions that burners may be able to help with. Next season I'm thinking of giving the Victorian Elevation Gravity Enduro series a go, just for giggles really as I don't have any aspirations to race for sheepstations. I may enter...
  15. Duane

What do I need for XT brake change and Sram shifter compatability, advice please.

Looking to update my Formula C1 brakes standard on the Enduro Comp to XT. Currently the Sram X7(?) shifters have matchmaker? clamps on the brake perch. What will I need to run the shifters on the XTs or bars if I go ahead? Sorry if this belongs in the stupid questions thread. Later on I may...
  16. Duane

G'day from Emerald, Victoria

Just a quick introduction from a born again mountain biker. Rode bikes on and off over the years, early days just dunny runners at the racetrack (raced motorcycles once upon a time). Then a bunch of racer mates decided we would get fit, so several years back we got into riding around...