Search results

1. B

Trance 29er and Price rises for 2021 bikes

Finally, found a bike and got a friend to bring it from an interstate bike store. 2019 trance 29er advanced pro 1. Thanks for the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

ACT Best of Canberra Mountain Bike Experience Workshops

My email I am excited to have my say and support the report. I have been mountain biking in Canberra for more than 20 years. I have lived OS and in other parts of Australia, and chose to live in Canberra partly because of the accessibility and quality of mountain bike trails. I have seen the...
  3. B

Email sent to support the strategy. Thanks for the reminder. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Funnily enough I was just sent an email to them. Thanks for update. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Any updates on big picture planning for ACT mountain biking? Nothing on the YourSay website run by ACT govt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Ugh. Don’t sound good LBS or customers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

I figure that there will be a period where the various dealers and shops will be trying to sell the bikes at a higher rate and something of a stand off with buyers resisting the higher prices. Usual supply and demand stuff. I think I left my shopping about 6 weeks too late. Sent from my iPad...
  8. B

And thanks for the background on prices from last year and the suggested link. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

Alas, I rang them this morning and they didn’t have any. I thought the price of the various giant anthems and trances seemed a lot more expensive than only a few years ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

After about a decade away from RB, i am back hoping for some advice. The fill me in on the last 10 years thread was handy! I think it is coming time to replace my old Trance X. Looking at the Trance 29er to ride around Canberra. Stromlo, Majura etc. I liked the idea of the trance 29 2 with...
  11. B

LOST Lost Gold wedding band at Stromlo ACT

I lost my wedding ring at a mountain bike race in tumut. Hired a metal detector and found it. I never would have found it just looking.
  12. B

Stromlo conditions

Pork Barrel is awesome The Western Wedgetail and Pork Barrel descents are fantastic. Rode them on the weekend and was very happy.
  13. B

Where should I live? I.E. What is the best place for Mtn Biking?

Agree with most advice in thread. Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart, gosford, newcastle all good choices in roughly that order. Canberra prob has the Most choices of riding area in a 20 min drive radius.
  14. B

Kids at stromlo crit track

I always thought user conflict at stromlo wouldn come from horse riders and bikes. However in practice this seems to have worked out well. Little kids - think 3-5 - and roadies doing training on the crit track all at same... Well that is a recipe for disaster. I was Around today when there was...
  15. B

Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

Nothing for me...yet.
  16. B

Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

I heard from a mate that the photos were up now but I can't see anything on the aurora site. Anyone getting SMS or email saying they can look at their photos?
  17. B

The Mont 2012 - Trail conditions

Best. Track. Ever. Top campsite. Well run.
  18. B

29'er fork at mont

If anyone has a 29'er fork (not rigid) for sale in canberra or at the mont, the let me know cause my mate smashed his in the way here.
  19. B

Win is prob good for the trails. It was like a gold rush at 7am this morning and pretty chilly. Grass seeds very annoying hence te fella in the broom Picture mowing his site!
  20. B

Hate to say this, but 5 yrs ago one of my team had his bike stolen at the mont. So take care.