Search results

1. sammy boy

and1 show, did anyone else go?

hey guys, i went to the and1 streetball mixtape tour and it was awesome, all the freaky dunks and everything! my club basketball coach was in the sydney team (the guy with the green headband (do-it-all)) and he ally ooped himself off the shotclock and i got to go down to the changeroom and get...
  2. sammy boy

26 inch rear wheel mag 30 rim prefferably or similair

WHAT: 26 inch rear wheel MUST BE 26 INCH!! prefferably a mag 30 rim LOCATION: Sydney PRICE: im flexible whatever you think is reasonable we can go from there Any questions feel free to ask, pm me if you have something that might take my interest and i dont want the dodgey stuff
  3. sammy boy

small free ride bike

What: a free ride bike has to be small Price range/Willing to Pay: i can trade my very good condition 03' norco rampage and possibly some cash aswell Location: Sydney/NSW Extra Info:Would prefer for the bike not to be too heavy and not a battle to ride around hilly suburbs. pm me if you have...
  4. sammy boy

delete me please

WHAT: i will trade my 03 jr t's for your single clamp forks LOCATION: Sydney, would rather sell localy but will ship interstate at buyers expense. EXTRA INFO: forks are in very good condition and the single clamps must be 130mm or above PICS now up!, jus go into the forks and frames...
  5. sammy boy

first dualy

hey guys, im looking for a dualy that isnt too heavy and will still be good to do stuff on. i dont wanna get a triple clamp fork ( ive got one on my bike now and it is quite heavy) ive been looking at thing like iron horse aniki and ojiki and also the bighit spec. got any suggestions??