Search results

1. F

re: snapped shock bolt

Hi all, Long story short I managed to snap the frame side shock bolt on my 2016 Banshee spitfire. Almost belongs in the f'wits thread but I was doing it up with a torque wrench at the time :mmph:. Have called defcon and looks like they most likely need to order from the US... Meanwhile I...
  2. F

Help me pick a wheelset for my cx bike for commuting

Hi, Santa's been good this year so I'm picking out a wheelset for my cx bike. This is mainly for fast commuting. Looking for something around the 1500-1600g mark. I'm ruling out the chinese carbon just can't justify them this time round I think landed they're almost $900 from light bicycle at...
  3. F

VIC WTB - Rockshox RCT3 damper to suit 2012 SID fork

Item: RCT3 damper to suit 2012 SID fork Location: anywhere, post Price range/Willing to Pay: $50? Extra Info: I have 2012 SID RLT would like the RCT3 damper though need the one for the 120mm SID or 29er. Thanks
  4. F

monarch rt3 ifp depth

Hi guys, This almost belongs in the f'wits thread but it's not a complete screw up I think. Long story short I serviced my Monarch rt3 last night. I set ifp depth with a measuring tape - however I measured off the shoulder of the ifp rather than the lowest point. Measuring tape just fits...
  5. F

FOUND [VIC] WTB 135x12 hub conversion kit for stan's no tubes 3.30 HD rear hub

Item: 135x12 hub conversion kit (endcaps) for stan's no tubes 3.30 HD rear hub. Location: Melbourne, willing to pay for postage Price range / willing to pay: Not sure what this is worth I think they normally come with the wheelset. $10? Let me know what you think is fair. Extra Info...
  6. F

Converting stans 3.3hd rear hub

Hi guys, To convert the stan's 3.3hd rear hub from 135x12 to 135x10 is it better to use the stan's conversion kit or would the conversion axle from sunringle or nukeproof work just as well? Cheers Gav
  7. F

[VIC] Giant OD2 70mm stem FOUND

Item: Giant OD2 70mm stem Location : Melbourne Price: $25? Extra Info: Looking for a shorter stem in reasonable condition for my anthem. cheers, Gav
  8. F

MRP chain guide on 2013 Giant Reign

Guys, I have a 2013 Giant Reign that I am converting to 1x10 soon. I still have the original 2x chain guide on it - can this be modded for 1x10 or do I need another chain guide? cheers, Gav
  9. F

Fox tapered steerer

Hi guys, Does anyone know whether all Fox tapered steerers ie. OD2 and normal tapered are the same ? Have come accross a set of Fox 34's with OD2 steerer that is about 30mm too short for my bike. Have already emailed Jon @gripsport and he cannot extend OD2 however he said he can press in...
  10. F

[FOUND] Giant Sedona

Hi, I found this Giant Sedona on my front lawn this morning. PM me for details. cheers, Gav