Search results

1. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Not wrong -.- Just got the letter telling me my premiums are going up $16/mo, because fuck you. Had other priorities the last few months too so been deferring payment... so got 4 months worth of payments coming out at once next week which will be fun -.- IMO, absolute waste of bloody money...
  2. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Haha, dude - 2 weeks? Was it opened? If so... Maybe you should have had a sniff first, that stuff goes naassssssty
  3. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

iiNet's service is nothing compared to what Westnet's service was before they got bought out... I remember before they merged I attempted to sign up for iiNet's "naked" broadband service at a house I was moving into, ended up having to go to telecommunications ombudsman because iiNet wanted to...
  4. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

To be honest, I agree. I've always had Telstra mobiles (working in remote WA, they are/were the only provider with any service) and have never been particularly impressed and I've always advised friends/family to stay away from Bigpond. The kids like their foxtel though, and its $70/mo...
  5. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Just this last week I finally cracked the shits with iiNet and have signed up with .... Telstra. *gasp* I have been a Westnet customer for almost 12 years now.. They got bought out by iiNet 4 or 5 years ago, maybe a little longer.. Haven't had too much trouble with them, until the house I...
  6. WarbyD

Aussie ISPs Advocate “Three Strikes” Solution to Piracy

For the record.. I just went to www.netflix.com.au to see if my US account was going to let me log in there and browse the Aus library or if there would be any "Hey! You're in Australia, why not sign up with our Austrailan service?" and it took me straight in... I started browsing around my...
  7. WarbyD

Aussie ISPs Advocate “Three Strikes” Solution to Piracy

I have a US netflix account, have had it for a while now and reckon its great value for money (with a $36/yr getflix account).. I had a look at the Aus catalogue and nope, not seeing much in there of interest to me.. So i'll keep right on watching the US library thanks. This isn't being a...
  8. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

And yet according to the pretty graphs on display on our trains, Transperth enjoy a particularly high rate of customer satisfaction apparently. Perhaps the defecation is in fact supposed to be a compliment? "I like your service so much, I'd like to leave you a little piece of me"
  9. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Ah, a true favourite of Transperth patron's I believe... many a time I've gone to use a cubicle in a Perth train station to discover a fresh (or not so fresh... I don't think I've ever seen a train station bathroom being cleaned in Perth..) nugget of fuck you laying neatly in front of or beside...
  10. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Ah, the good old "vacancy has been internally filled" or "position has been withdrawn" .... they shit me. You take the time to apply, and all along some fuckwit KNOWS he is just wasting your time and everyone else's to ensure compliance with a HR policy. Love it. I've been on both sides too...
  11. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Gotta be a conspiracy I reckon... Them cheeky singaporalians trying to keep the four floors all to themselves..
  12. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

Orchard towers FTW?
  13. WarbyD

Free ride to Warby

Dunno about this free ride business, anyone riding me better at least buy me some damned flowers!!
  14. WarbyD

The stupid questions thread.

You've got no hope then! Better off with the teenagers..
  15. WarbyD

The stupid questions thread.

Where the fuck did the day go?! Just came out of a meeting.. and realised its almost home time. WTF.
  16. WarbyD

Confessions from the fuckwits

Do it. You will sit there afterwards and ask why you didn't do it previously. My first attempt at tubeless conversion (using a Joe's kit) took me less time than changing a tube.. seriously. Didnt even fuck it up!
  17. WarbyD

How Much Faster Are You with the Seat Down?

Nope. Definitely not.. Just a retarded physio. Even if there was a correlation.. those phones are way too hipster to give up on just for a little bit of back pain. Could be some $$ in it for you though - imagine what camo would pay...
  18. WarbyD

How Much Faster Are You with the Seat Down?

You carting around one of these bad boys are you?
  19. WarbyD

Little Things You Hate

People send coffees back? For the cost of a coffee, I just write it off as a shit coffee and go to a different coffee shop in future..
  20. WarbyD

Dear Diary

And if there's no storm spray your umbrella with the hose and bang some pots together before you come in and granny will never know the difference, right?