Search results

1. blackjack

troy lee desigs d2

chasing a troy lee designs d2 for a mate. will not be getting ridden in only for a photo shoot hes doing at uni. must be XL/XXL. and must be in brisbane or willing to post. cheers
  2. blackjack

some of my bikes

well its been a while since ive done a post your ride, and all of my bikes have changed so i thought it was time to do one. here is three of my bikes, i will post up a few of my oranges tomorrow as they are in various stages of completion and i have a day off tomorrow so ill get stuck into them...
  3. blackjack

Cranks

ITEM: set of cranks, holzerfellers, xt, saints, hones are the kind of thing im looking for LOCATION: im in brizzy, happy to pay post providing pics are provided PRICE AND CONDITIONS: you tell me, im happy to pay cash, or ive got a massive amount of spare parts hanging around so if your looking...
  4. blackjack

34 tooth chain ring

WHAT: 34 tooth chain ring WHERE: brizzy, would like to go pick it up tonight. PRICE AND CONDITIONS: depends what it is EXTRA INFO: needs to be 4 bolt, preferably non ramped
  5. blackjack

2008 rock shox boxxer race, brand new! SOLD SOLD SOLD

WHAT: 2008 rock shox boxxer race WHERE: brizzy, will post at buyers expense PRICE AND CONDITIONS: make an offer, wanting to sell them quickly so cheap is good, but bear in mind they are brand new and have never been taken out of the box REASON FOR SELLING: unwanted prize PICS: look them up...
  6. blackjack

santa cruz chameleon

well ive had this for a while now, its got a few more things to change on it. but its slowly getting to the spec that i want it. FRAME: 2007 santa cruz chameleon small red FORK: dmr trail blade rigid HEADSET: fsa orbit BRAKE: avid juicy 5, 6 inch rotor REAR WHEEL: ceramic mavic 521...
  7. blackjack

34 tooth chain ring

WHAT: 34 tooth chain ring WHERE: needs to be in brizzy, as i want it for a ride on friday nite and i can come pick it up PRICE AND CONDITIONS: you tell me OTHER INFO: i would like it to be un ramped. but show me what you have got, and needs to be 4 bolt.
  8. blackjack

calling all tora owners

ok well i recently aquired a set of rock shock tora u turn forks, for a trail bike project, problem being they are way to soft for my liking, i heard there was a way of adjusting the compression internally, there is nothing to adjust it externally, has anyone done this and can shed some light on it?
  9. blackjack

hope hub owners SOLUTION FOUND, DONT POST IN HERE

hey all, i did a quick search on the hope site but couldn't come up with any answers. my question is, is there a conversion kit for a hope pro 2 front hub from 20mm to qr? and vice versa, or for that matter any hope front hub? i know company's such as da bomb dice and novatec do it, but im a big...
  10. blackjack

cheap forks

WHAT: cheep short travel forks WHERE: brizzy PRICE: not that much, not looking for something that good, only short term EXTRA INFO: need a qr dropout, and pretty cheap
  11. blackjack

single speed chain tensioner

WHAT: single speed chain tensioner, what ever brand, doesn't bother me LOCATION: would like it to be in Brisbane so i can just pick it up quickly, but still offer me if you don't live in Brisbane and we will see PRICE: not that much, but you tell me EXTRA INFO: need to tension chain
  12. blackjack

wheels

WHAT: 135mm rear wheel. qr or bolt up wheel to fit qr drop outs LOCATION: brizzy, will pay postage PRICE AND CONDITIONS: your wheels, you tell me the price EXTRA INFO. looking for light wheels. but still strong.
  13. blackjack

random chain device SOLD

WHAT: RANDOM CHAIN DEVICE LOCATION: BRIZZY PRICE AND CONITIONS: $30 ITEM CONDITION: pretty hacked up. but it works PICS: SOON
  14. blackjack

Fox 32 vanilla 125 r SOLD SOLD SOLD

WHAT: Fox 32 vanilla 125 r LOCATION: brizzy ITEM CONDITION: good PRICE AND CONDITIONS: 250neg EXTRA INFO: qr dropouts. PICS: soon
  15. blackjack

marzocchi shiver single crowns

WHAT: marzocchi shiver single crown forks. USD PRICE AND CONDITIONS: you tell me, will pay postage CONDITION: good, mechanically good LOCATION: brizzy
  16. blackjack

shuttles. offer over. seats are full

hey all. just putting it out there, a few of us are going out for some runs on sunday. and we have a few seats to fill. thought we would see if anyone was interested. if you live in brizzy, want to do some runs, prepared to pay some fuel money. shoot me off a pm
  17. blackjack

Two Oranges updated again 18-11-07!

well a quite a few things have changed since i last posted up my bikes. so i thought it was time to post them back up. comments are always welcome 18-11-07. well after a while i decided that the paint on the hardtail was getting pretty hacked up so i decided to repaint it. scroll down for...
  18. blackjack

04 boxxers $$CHEAP$$ SOLD SOLD SOLD

WHAT: 2004 rock shock boxxer race WHERE: brizzy, would prefer local sale, but will post at buyers expense PRICE AND CONDITIONS: $200 if gone this weekend, so by the 5-8-07 otherwise offer me ITEM CONDITION: very good, will have rebuild with fresh seals and oil before sale. OTHER INFO: there...
  19. blackjack

MTX on novatec SOLD

WHAT: black mtx rim on nova tec sealed 20mm hub WHERE: brizzy, will post at buyers expense PRICE: offers EXTRA INFO: there is no stickers on the mtx
  20. blackjack

QR front wheel

WHAT: nice qr front wheel 26 inch, with a disk hub WHERE: would like it to be in brizzy but im open PRICE AND CONDITIONS: you tell me, trade a mtx on novatec sealed hub or just buy straight, i dont mind. EXTRA INFO: nope