Search results

1. R

NSW [SOLD] 2009 Intense Tracer 2 - snapped on the rear swing arm. Manitou Evolver shock

Item: 2009 Intense Tracer 2 Location: Innerwest, Sydney Item Condition: Snapped swing arm. Reason for selling: No longer want it lying around Price and price conditions: 2 x 6 pack of IPA Extra Info: Snapped JRA - I think there were a few of them that had this happen. Might make a...
  2. R

NSW SYD - Jamis Dragon 29er - 853 steel, XT/XTR, Manitou tower pro - Sold

Item: Jamis Dragon 29er, steel xt/xtr, manitou, dt swiss wheels Location: Sydney - inner west Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Don't use, prefer my dual 29'er Price and price conditions: 650 ono Extra Info: Frame - Jamis Dragon 29er, 853 steel, Large Front shock/fork -...
  3. R

NSW Sold

Sold............................
  4. R

36 TALAS - travel adjust not working

I'm sure I've seen a thread around before from people when this problem has occured... but Im struggling to find it using the search function. The Travel adjust on my 09 talas has stopped working, so just wondering if its a rebuild/service that is required, or a warranty thing.. the forks about...
  5. R

Am I being screwed? - hope hub part price

Sorry for a topic that has been covered so many times before, but a bit of a rant... Just got off the phone to a local shop, that has gotten some pawls and springs for a hope pro 2 hub, and they want $75 for them. Mind you, I had to call the importer directly and arrange it, after another shop...
  6. R

ACT Fox rp23 - 7.875 x 2.25 - hv - SOLD

Item: Fox rp23 - 7.875 x 2.25 - high volume Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great, about 6 months old Reason for selling: Changed shocks Price and price conditions: $280 + postage, price negotiable Pictures: Can take if interested
  7. R

[ACT] Thomson elite Stem, 50mm 25.4 clamp - SOLD!

Sold! ................
  8. R

[ACT] 2006 Boxxer World Cups - SOLD

Item: 2006 Boxxer World Cups, white Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Split dh bike to build an All mountain ride Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: Fantastic condition, have the books and shock pump. The steerer is 245mm long. Pictures:
  9. R

Sold

Item: Hadley Rear hub, Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: New frame uses 135 x 10 Price and price conditions: $200 + shipping negotiable. Extra Info: 108 engagement points, 150 x 12 32 hole Pictures:
  10. R

[ACT] Santa Cruz VpFree - Large, White - $1250 including cranks/bb + e.13 - SOLD

Item: Santa Cruz Vp-Free, Large, white Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Excellent, there are the usual small marks Reason for selling: Going to more of an all mountain rig. Price and price conditions: $1250 + postage Extra Info: 5th element shock, and also includes Race Face...
  11. R

ACT - Thomson Seat Post - 30.9 x 287 - Black - SOLD!

Item: Thomson Seat post, 30.9 x 287 *uncut* Location: Canberra Item Condition: Perfect, not a mark on it. Reason for selling: Wrong size for new ride Price and price conditions: $70 + postage Extra Info: Comes with bag. Perfect length for a downhill bike Pictures:
  12. R

[ACT] Santa Cruz VP Free - SOLD!

Item: Santa Cruz VP-Free Location: Canberra, Australia Item Condition: Good. Scratch on downtube, and the saddle needs replacing (Rails are bent) Reason for selling: Not used, need something with less travel, probably Santa Cruz Nomad. Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Frame...
  13. R

Gary Fisher Roscoe - AM/Trail bikes

I am looking at purchasing a new trail/all mountain bike and was interested in the Gary Fisher Roscoe. Just wondering if anyone has ridden one, and any general thoughts about it? The main intended purpose would be just a fun trail bike for around canberra, not planning on racing. I also own a...
  14. R

Stromlo: Rennie, Hill, Graves, Ameil... Updated page 5 for those that requested pics

Took some pics of the elite and under 19 finals on Sunday, will post a full list of race numbers up later, but here are a few... Graves: Rennie: Sam Hill: Amiel: Rider 051: Rider 601: Let me know your race number and i will see if i can find some photos...
  15. R

Who wants to buy a country?

Perhaps farkiners could put some money toward buying this country and renaming it to 'Farkin island'? Who would be King and Queen? I am guessing that Johnny would be the first president/prime minister? Welcome to the worlds smallest country...
  16. R

What my garage will look like in a few years...

One can dream that one day they may be fortunate enough to own a garage that looks like this... http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=11567 :D :D Stuff owning a ferrari for every day of the week, how about owning one for every day of the month (one with 31, not Feb) :)
  17. R

Any F1 Fans on Farkin?

With the new season starting tonight just seeing if there were any fans on here. Who is your favourite driver/manufacturer? Have allways been a bit of a McLaren fan. Be interesting to see if Ferrari can recover from last seasons poor effort, with them taking the first front row in...
  18. R

MY VP-Free. now with forest pics

*******Have decided on some forks - Went for some 2000 model Rockshox SIDS!******* See page 3 for pics Pretty much done now, just put some forks of another bike i had and the front wheel from that + brake. Need my Boxxer wc's so i can put my hadley front wheel on and hope brakes. Was a good...
  19. R

Vvee-Dub in da House!

Un-pimp my ride German Style. http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/ The new adds for the VW Golf GTi.
  20. R

Wheels: 150mm hub spacing chris king, hadley.. + rims

Just got a VP-Free.. And will need to be buying a rear hub (and getting wheels built) sometime soon. Was just wondering if chris king make 150mm hubs? (checked website etc.) Otherwise I will get a Hadley. Is there any advantages in the chris kings over the hadley's - there is a fair bit of...