1. D

QLD SOLD 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced 27.5 1 Medium $2300

Still for sale?
  2. D

Frame choice NS Suburban Park or Dirt??

Edit: Yep going the dirt.
  3. D

Also leaning more towards an NS rigid fork. Any help here would be great. Have heard of a trend using the dirt frame and running real low rigids? Is this just really a street application? NS RNS Fork Height a-c: 428 mm / 16.8” Rake: 28 mm / 1.1”
  4. D

Having trouble deciding which frame is right for me. Keen to hear anyone's experiences and whats worked or your plans for next frame etc. Currently ride a STP 0 13.5 which has been ok for trails and jumps but feels too big to get to a stage to be able to trow it around how I want. Main focus atm...
  5. D

Street and trail on a budget. Talk me out of buying an STP

Have been comparing Elixir 3's vs Deore M615's. Reviews are very mixed with the Elixirs. I think investing the extra time sorting compatible discs and adapters for the Deores is probably worth it long term. However not 100% on the '1.5 finger' brake lever.
  6. D

Looking at Elixir 3's with 160mm front rotor as they're dirt cheap right now. Opinions?
  7. D

OK thanks all for the reply's. Mind is set on an STP1 or 0 now. Have noticed a couple pop up with minimal use. Edit: Just bought a tidy looking 2007 0 rolling on original tyres. Stock minus front brake but has a pretty mint 409 fork which seems a worthy trade off.
  8. D

Hi new guy looking for a 26 that can handle some trails and basic street stuff. I'm about 5'9 prefer small frames but need to find a compromise. Want front brakes and gears. STP's seem to fit the bill and are always available fairly cheap used (am I missing a hint here?). Other option I've...